“bed bugs!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Loveland/Fort Collins Area

You added Travelodge Loveland/Fort Collins Area to your Saves list
Travelodge Loveland/Fort Collins Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1655 E Eisenhower Blvd, I-25 Exit 257, Loveland, CO 80537 (Formerly Super 8 Loveland/Fort Collins Area)   |
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Loveland
Loveland, Colorado
“bed bugs!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I found a bug in the bed. Upon check out we captured it put it in a bag. My husband brought it to the corner and showed the front desk employee. Who was extremely rude and dismissed us. We asked for the bag with the bug we found in the bed and she (employee) refused to hand back the bag...

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Littleton, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

Nice helpful staff, room was clean. Heater made an awful noise all night when it kicked in.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Colorado Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

Front Desk is friendly, helpful & cooperative. Room was clean. Breakfast bar in the morning was good & well stocked.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014

The room itself was OK. The noise level of hearing everyone else going in and out of their rooms, hearing them once in their rooms was retarded. LOL However, it was for a week, so next time we'll upgrade to a better place. The staff were quiet and not helpful. When we checked out she tried to jack up the price, noting the reservations were from an outside source (booking.com) and that there's more fees. Uh uh, we weren't playing that low life trash game, so I said nope, you aren't charging me a penny more as it was prepaid and the amount is just that with my receipt. She tried to take it from me, so I put it in my pocket. This guy came out and said it was fine and the gal with the poor attitude left to have a smoke. I was tempted to shove it down her throat.
Lil on the low side of life that worked there. Wouldn't leave anyhting of value in my room. Sad too, the reviews are so misleading.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Loveland/Fort Collins Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Loveland/Fort Collins Area

Address: 1655 E Eisenhower Blvd, I-25 Exit 257, Loveland, CO 80537 (Formerly Super 8 Loveland/Fort Collins Area)
Location: United States > Colorado > Loveland
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Loveland
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Loveland/Fort Collins Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Loveland/Fort Collins Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Loveland
Super Eight Loveland
Loveland Super Eight
Loveland Super 8

If you own or manage Travelodge Loveland/Fort Collins Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.