“Reliable, but go early for lunch” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 199 restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Colorado
“Reliable, but go early for lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Where do all these people come from? Unlike the Panera's in Longmont, this place is flooded at lunch time...a fevered pitch of food and conversation (noise level high from 11:30-1:30). After that, it's not so clean. The food is realiably average, certainly better than most drive-throughs, though I can never eat the soups; too too salty, and not with some kind of natural salt...it takes like chemicals somehow. The breads and bags get at ++ from me and cookies (smile). I trusty pit stop.

Visited October 2012

75% Recommend
Loveland, Colorado
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Love eating at Panera when we're in the area. A soup and sandwich lunch are just the right size and prices are great for the quality of the food. Then, the wide choices of desserts! Absolutely love the bagels and breads.

Visited January 2013
Laporte, Colorado
“One of our regular stops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Panera Bread is a place we often stop for lunch. Sandwiches and soups are great and the bake shop always has something tempting. The regular coffee is available at the drink stands and if you wish to have a cappuccino, you may of course indulge.

Visited December 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Not My Kind of Restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I’m sorry to say I was very disappointed with my experience at this restaurant. I was the one that picked it because I was looking for a healthy dinner with my family. First I must say just how nice and welcoming the staff was! They genuinely cared about the customer. I ordered the 2 for 1 mix and match thing. Their new Pesto Pasta and the Chicken Caesar’s Salad. The Pasta was Great but you could only order a small bowl of it. The Salad was the Worst Caesar’s Salad I have ever tasted. The dressing was so sour and tasted like it was rancid.

The very nice staff was kind enough to change out my salad for the Chicken Chipotle Panini. It was very small and again I was disappointed with the taste and quality. At about $7 I would much have preferred to go to Subway. The atmosphere was nice; kind of a Starbucks meets sandwich shop. You have to take your tray over and clean your bowls, separate your silverware, and dump your trash. That was quite odd.

I regret that I picked Panera Bread and probably won’t return. However in all fairness the staff was very friendly and I think to the right type of person who’s looking for this kind of atmosphere and price it works.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Loveland, Colorado
“Food is great no matter what chain you visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I always get the Greek Salad, but I have tried soups and sandwiches before too. Really great food for a great price, can't disappoint.

Visited July 2012