“Mimi's Cafe, Loveland, CO” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 201 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Estes Park, Colorado, USA
“Mimi's Cafe, Loveland, CO”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good food, reasonable prices, good service. Now have some good healthy choices, including an excellent salmon dinner.

Visited September 2013

Brooklyn, New York
“Love the Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

What a great place. Super friendly staff, extremely clean and most of all, just great food. Have only been there for Breakfast but this place is a must visit!

Visited September 2013
Pueblo Colorado
“Bombed Out On This One”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Normally we enjoy the Mimi's Restaurants but was totally disappointed in this one. The server had no personality, never smiled, and was rather cold in our estimation but, was efficient. I would not recommend the Tuna salad Sandwich as it tasted like the tuna was right out of the can. No celery to speak of and no seasoning. Just blah. Usually we find most items on the menu are quite tasty, but this time it was anything but....

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Galveston Island, Texas
“Never Disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

A little taste of France in the rockies. Great food at a great price. Good family value, and a romantic place to bring that special someone. Food was about as french as you can get in the states. Coffees were wonderful. Desserts were great. Waitstaff was informative...and patient. Well worth the trip. Played a little Edith Piaf on our mp3 player at the table to give it the extra feel. Highly recommend!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stephens City, Virginia
“Great for date night!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Being in town for a convention I decided to try this restaurant that was unknown to me. Once I walked in, I though I made a mistake, as it had a French Quarter theme, not what I was expecting. We were quickly seated and a quick glance to the menu I was sure I had erred. The waitress was prompt and took our drink order. I felt a lot better when I actually read the menu. A great mix of items I rarely see, Chicken Cordon Blue for example.

The atmosphere was pleasant, quiet, clean, and formal looking. Not at all matching the expected high prices I feared. To me, it's a great place for a first date dinner as it is quiet, inexpensive while looking like it is, and not your usual "casual restaurant"

Food was average- not spectacular, but it was tasty. Portions were large and filled you up without draining your wallet. Service was superb. Attentive waitress and prompt service.

I recommend you try it if you haven't yet.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mimi's Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mimi's Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.