“Nice room, would stay there again.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4705 Clydesdale Parkway, Loveland, CO 80538   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 2X HHonor Points!
Ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Loveland
Sheridan, Wyoming
“Nice room, would stay there again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was only there for 8 hours on my way to Harrahs Laughlin. I will tell you one thing, I wish I could have taken this room with me, compared to Harrahs hotel, it was 100 times a better room. The room was very comfortable and since it was a suite my friend and I could do what we wanted without bothering the other person.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Tom D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Well we wish you had just chosen to stay with us a little longer instead of feeling like you needed to take your room with you! But we are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit and all of the extra space provided by our two room suites. And do appreciate that you actually chose to leave the furnishings, linens, towels and TVs in your room as you departed. We look forward to having you visit when your travels bring you back to Northern Colorado in the future.

427 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Kingwood, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent hotel and staff. The hotel grounds were obviously new and in immaculate condition. I stayed on property for a business trip, and was always impressed with the professionalism of the staff and cleanliness of the facility. The manager’s reception and breakfast buffet were far better than other Hilton properties where I have stayed. There is a full service restaurant on property that had decent food and was moderately priced. Additionally, there are ample restaurants in the area if you grow tired of hotel food.

If there is one thing that all the Hilton properties need to change, is the horrible coffee they provide in the rooms. I realize there is a Starbucks on property but it didn’t open until 6 or 630. If you are working, usually people are already gone by that hour.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Tom D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
We are so pleased that you found your experience better than many of our other Hilton hotels; we take pride in delivering an excellent guest experience and recently were awarded a Connie Award for the second consecutive year - #2 in the Embassy Suites brand worldwide. We have made note of your comments on the coffee and will share that with our brand team for consideration. In the meantime, when you visit next time, try one of our Premium Rooms and enjoy the Keurig coffee selection in your guest suite. Safe travels in the meantime.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Stayed here for a business meeting for the 2nd time in a few years! LOVE this hotel. Rooms are very spacious, clean and the complex is quite. We had a few issues with catering for our meeting, but I believe it was a lack of communiation and not the wait staff. Will always stay here when in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments and we appreciate your loyalty. We have shared you comments with our banquet team and will make sure to enhance our communication efforts in the future. We look forward to your return in the future.

De Pere, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

You won't be disappointed. Super clean. Staff is very friendly and more than willing to help. Excellent food as well. I stay here every year for a conference and look forward to next year. My car battery was dead and the staff immediately located the maintenance man to come jump start it free of charge. Excellent service.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Tom D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for your endorsement and continued loyalty. We value your feedback and know that our team of service professionals were delighted to read your kind words. I am pleased that our team could assist you while your car battery was acting up; that was probably the last thing you needed to be concerned with while on the road. We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I normally love Embassy Suites! I stayed here just this weekend for a trade show I had. I love how clean the hotel and my rooms are. The staff is fantastic! My mom had gotten sick, so the one lady working hostess was so nice to get peppermint oil for her because it cures stomach ache and flu.

My only issue with this one, was the noise the guests kids made. They were letting them run up and down the halls at 9pm at night and yelling. Also letting them splash around in the hot tub while we were trying to relax. But the hotel wasn't at fault for this, it's the parents that do not control their children.

Other then that my stay was wonderful! and I would love to stay again :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and we really love to hear about guests that "love" our brand. I was particularly pleased to learn how one of our team members offered to assist your mother while she wasn't feeling well. We have trained our associates to engage with our guests and anticipate their needs; it seems like that training is working. I am sorry that the young children of some of our other guests created a disturbance for you. We do make an effort to control them as best we can, but as you know, children tend to pay better attention to their parents directives than they do from one of our associates. Sometimes, it really does take a village.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Scottsbluff, Nebraska, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have stayed at different hotels in search for the best one and I found it!! Embassy Suites Loveland was amazing. It was clean, beautiful, the staff was great and best of all, the price!!! For the luxury they provide, I felt I paid an amazing rate!! I will always stay at Embassy Suites everywhere I go!!!

Room Tip: Remember to bring you swimming suits even if you are staying for just one night because the pool is...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tom D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Well it sounds like we hit the lotto! I know our service professionals were very proud to read your comments about your stay; as was I! We are pleased that we have created another loyal Embassy Suites guest. We look forward to your return to Loveland in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Hotel made spending Christmas in a hotel (not our ideal situation) a great experience. The staff, even though working over Christmas were fantastic, always very friendly and helpful - with a smile! The kids loved how it was decorated with large winter/Christmas scenes - giant gingerbread house, fishing polar bear, sun bathing penguins.

Hot breakfast everyday with later hours over the holidays being a big plus for sleeping in a little. Not just buffet (which the food was so so and not always hot), but made to order eggs, omelets and pancakes, which were always fantastic!

Evening snacks with free drinks also a big plus - even though we were there to see family and didn't make it to everyone. We did make it to plenty being there for over a week.

Our room was very clean with very comfortable beds and bedding. We asked for the corner suite (a trick my husband learned) and it was the largest hotel room we have ever stayed in. Plenty of room for a make shift fake tree and area for presents and stocking to be put out. The area was so large it actually made our fake red glitter tree look almost pathetic!

We used the pool and workout room many times. They were both clean and well kept with plenty of space.

Only complaint would be that we liked to use the big atrium to get together with family and play games (my husbands parents live in a small house and not everyone can fit in one room together at one time), but were not allowed to bring down own drinks, food or have food delivered and eaten in this area. We were only allowed to order from bar and restaurant. We had a lot of teenage age kids in our group and this option was a very expensive one! We did order pizza and everyone traveled to our room and sat around, some on floors and beds, to eat. Would have been nice to eat and continue to play games downstairs.

All and all...if we have to travel again at Christmas to CO we will stay here again, definitely!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of your Christmas visit. We know that there are many hotels to choose from in the area and especially at that time of year. We really appreciate your decision to stay here at the Embassy Suites. Our service team members put a lot of effort into the decoration around the holidays and we are glad it made a difference for you and your family. I have shared your comments about the food with our management team. I know this is a challenge for guests, but if you owned a business, I presume you would be uncomfortable with a customer bringing a competitor's product into your public waiting room too. We will continue to discuss this situation and keep an open mind about how to respond in the future. Thank you for your strong endoresement and we look forward to your return to Loveland in the future.

Tom Dwyer, General Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center? Share your experiences!