We spent last weekend at the Embassy Suites in Loveland. We are ES loyal, to a fault. This was a large, clean facility with a nice coffee shop down in the lobby. During evening hours, they also had a Wii play area set up and a kids lending library...nice touch! Rooms were clean, with water bottles in already in the fridge...again, nice touch. My family was down at the breakfast buffet and I noticed the guy in line infront of me touching a spoon with his fingers as he was dipping his food. I mentioned to my daughter not to eat out of that item. One of staff members overheard my comment and immediately asked me which item and removed it from the line. She came back in moments with a brand new dish and spoon! Workout room was well stocked and the pool area was spacious and welcoming in this CO winter! Thanks for a great weekend!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Hotel
- Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Hotel Loveland
- Embassy Suites Loveland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center is the premiere all-suites hotel in Northern Colorado. Specializing in business, meeting, and leisure events with the most complete list of amenities and services. Amenities include a two hour Manager’s Reception and Cooked-To-Order Breakfast daily. With 40,000 sq.ft. of meeting space, we can accommodate groups up to 3,000. Featuring a full service spa, restaurant, indoor pool and close proximity to Denver, Fort Collins, and Cheyenne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.