This hotel and it's staff define service. My friend who is in a wheelchair had never stayed at an Embassy Suites. When they came to visit from Nebraska we booked a room at the Embassy Suites in Loveland. The furnishings are top of the line. The rooms are clean and the best part - the staff actually seems like they care about you! The views from the hotel are amazing and it is close to I-25 and the Budwiser Events Center. With a two drink free happy hour to guests and a delicious breakfast you simply can't beat it for beauty, rest, and price. Your bonus will be the delcious food at the restaurant should you choose to stay at the hotel and not go anywhere or you don't have time and the unbelieveable view. OUTSTANDING!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Hotel
- Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Hotel Loveland
- Embassy Suites Loveland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center is the premiere all-suites hotel in Northern Colorado. Specializing in business, meeting, and leisure events with the most complete list of amenities and services. Amenities include a two hour Manager’s Reception and Cooked-To-Order Breakfast daily. With 40,000 sq.ft. of meeting space, we can accommodate groups up to 3,000. Featuring a full service spa, restaurant, indoor pool and close proximity to Denver, Fort Collins, and Cheyenne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.