This was our first family trip that we decided to take having a 10 hour drive. We were not disappointed. We planned to spend our time hiking in Estes Park, but always happy with Hilton hotels we wanted to stay at The Embassy Suites. This beautiful hotel was the most clean and beautiful E.S. we've stayed at. The staff was extremely friendly, the rooms were clean and it's convenient to shopping, eating and a movie theater. The drive was almost an hour to Estes but we didn't mind with the scenery we had. We will stay here again on our next trip.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Hotel
- Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Hotel Loveland
- Embassy Suites Loveland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center is the premiere all-suites hotel in Northern Colorado. Specializing in business, meeting, and leisure events with the most complete list of amenities and services. Amenities include a two hour Manager’s Reception and Cooked-To-Order Breakfast daily. With 40,000 sq.ft. of meeting space, we can accommodate groups up to 3,000. Featuring a full service spa, restaurant, indoor pool and close proximity to Denver, Fort Collins, and Cheyenne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.