My family frequently travels to Colorado to visit relatives in Denver and Fort Collins. We decided to stay at the Embassy Suites in Loveland and have been there twice now. Once in the Spring of 2012 and once over Thanksgiving 2012. We were extremely impressed with the hotel and the hotel staff. The hotel is in very nice condition, clean, and well maintained. The bed was comfortable and the views of the mountains were very nice. The best part of the hotel is the staff. They were all very friendly and accommodating. When we contacted the desk for some extra towels, they arrived within 10 minutes and engaged us for anything else we might need. The people working at the cook to order breakfast were especially friendly and even remembered myself and my family from day to day which we really appreciated.
The cook to order breakfast was of excellent quality as we have come to expect from Embassy Suites and the manager’s reception was excellent as well.
We used the pool multiple times and I espeically appreciated it was open later than most other hotels. While we didn't make it to the exercise room, it was open 24 hours and looked very useful.
The biggest negative to our stay occurred last Spring. During one evening the hotel was especially busy but they had closed off a large portion of the parking lot for a car sale. We ended up having to park behind the hotel, almost to the convention center fence. It was an isolated experience but was frustrating to have to park further away while half the front lot was taken up by a car dealership. There are only a few shops and places to eat near (walking distance) the hotel but the interstate is close and there is a mall and outlet stores one exit away.
Overall my family and I were very impressed with the Embassy Suites and will certainly be staying there in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Hotel Loveland
- Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Hotel
- Embassy Suites Loveland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center is the premiere all-suites hotel in Northern Colorado. Specializing in business, meeting, and leisure events with the most complete list of amenities and services. Amenities include a two hour Manager’s Reception and Cooked-To-Order Breakfast daily. With 40,000 sq.ft. of meeting space, we can accommodate groups up to 3,000. Featuring a full service spa, restaurant, indoor pool and close proximity to Denver, Fort Collins, and Cheyenne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.