“Mediocre stay,wouldn't recommend” 3 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1450 Cascade Ave, Loveland, CO 80538   |
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Loveland
“Mediocre stay,wouldn't recommend”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I love La Quinta Inns,but this one was a little disappointing.the pros:the bed was extremely comfortable,the price for a 1 bedroom suite w/ sleeper sofa was decent,& the hotel has a restaurant on site,& a nice indoor pool & gym.the cons: a comfortable bed does no good if it's too HOT to sleep. The a/c unit was set to only come on in 1 min intervals so it seemed & there was no setting for a fan to keep circulated air going in the room.w/ sinus problems & the dry Colorado air & a stuffy room, this made it difficult to get a good nights sleep. I found a bath towel w/ lipstick stains on it,also,which was gross. The front desk staff was nice,but seemed friendly because they had to be,not just impressive service like previous la quintas we have stayed at. This hotel was also 7 miles off the interstate, so unless you are on your way to rocky mt national park,I wouldn't recommend going out of your way for it off I-25.

Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Loveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We had a great time at the Loveland La Quinta. Staff was very nice and we appreciate their kindness. We were there to see the broncos beat the chargers! Go Broncos! We had left our lights on and they we very attentive in helping us get our hummer running. We appreciate it very much. A hotel guest was able to help us with that.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Silverthorne, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Hotel is fine, and staff are quite accommodating. However, the hotel is located next to a bar restaurant, and clearly caters to events and parties. Fellow guests were clearly drunk, and very loud. While the staff did what they could, given the marketing strategy of the hotel I would not say it's a good place to stay if your bringing kids or want a good night's sleep.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Burlington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

The staff was extremely helpful. Every question or thing that I wanted was handled in a professional and courteous manner by a very personable staff. The morning breakfast was equivalent to a restaurant albeit with a smaller selection of choices. The room was clean in all aspects.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Loveland, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We booked this hotel originally because it was the closest to our house for holiday visitors. The staff there was so wonderful that we are going to recommend it to everyone from now on! Our family got in a night earlier than expected, no problem they said. We wanted to all come over for breakfast, no problem- and no charge- they said! Great swimming pool, very comfortable beds and the restaurant there is also fantastic. Highly recommend.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Montrose, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I want to write a review of the motel in Loveland CO. I told them if they made my return stay, a good stay I would comment on it.
I was given a Suite for a couple of nights. It was clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. I did have some difficulty in my registration when I arrived. I guess all did not get the memo that this stay would be free.
But all in all it went well and I am satisfied with the results and attempts to make it all right.
Thanks again and we will try your motel again when we come to town.
I am picking a time below when we traveled but do not have the exact time in mind. Before the floods I know??

Room Tip: One thought about the Suite. I love color and even though this is very minor. I wish it would have h...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
centreville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were visiting family in Colorado and were so pleased with our experience at La Quinta in Loveland. The staff was exceptionally nice - almost like family. The complimentary breakfasts were wonderful. The rooms were clean and neat and the beds comfortable. They could use a little updating, but no big deal. We would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland

Address: 1450 Cascade Ave, Loveland, CO 80538
Location: United States > Colorado > Loveland
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Romantic Hotel in Loveland
#5 Family Hotel in Loveland
#7 Business Hotel in Loveland
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland Hotel Loveland
La Quinta Inn And Suites Loveland
La Quinta Loveland

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.