“Our home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Loveland
Orem, Utah, United States
“Our home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stay here every month for 2 weeks at a time. It is clean, spacious, and convenient. Close to shopping and restaurants. We travel with our dog and she is welcomed as if she were family. The staff (Ramona, Torry, Kimberly, and manager Joe) are always willing to help with any questions or concerns we have. They are always stocked up with oatmeal because they know how much my husband loves it. The maids are absolutely wonderful! They do a fantastic job cleaning, and they are so honest. You never need to worry about anything going missing, unless you are the one misplacing it. There's no pool here, but you can go next door to holiday and buy a pass for theirs. We have been staying here 8 months and 2 weeks out of every month and have only had wonderful experiences. Thank you so much Candlewood for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 5 days during a work related event, and I had a wonderful experience. Everyone at the front desk was nice and helpful, and genuinely seemed to care about the quality of my stay. Joe, in particular, was great! The first morning there, the hotel had no bananas because the delivery had not yet come in. Joe went out of his way to go out in the snow and freezing temperatures to bring us back bananas!
I will most definitely stay at this hotel if ever I return to Loveland!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We booked a room for my son while he attended the nearby month-long UXO Global UXO Tech I course. The room was excellent! Amenities included a full-size refrigerator, two-burner stove, cookware, servingware, plates, glasses/mugs, and silverware. The staff was extremely helpfull at all times.

The one issue that my son had was an internet connection problem, which was resolved by the IP provider the first night. He had absolutely no issues with internet access afterwards!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stayed here for 3-weeks and it was wonderful. If you have to be away from home and family for that duration it's always nice to stay somewhere that at least feels homey. The room size was perfect, full size refrigerator and kitchen amenities made it nice, so I did not have to go out to eat, I went grocery shopping and cooked everynight.
The staff, I can't say enough about them, they were more than accomodating! The manager even let us take over the lounge and have a Superbowl party. And Ramona, the front desk clerk is a saint!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We were literally in our room for 10 hours.....nearly 9 of which were spent sleeping. We were called as we were getting ready for bed to say we were being too loud....at this time we were having a little snack and getting pajamas on, no playing or yelling going on. Then within 15 minutes of being out of bed the phone rang again. This time asking if we have a child running around. I apologized and said that we were trying to get everyone ready to go and we would be leaving. She rudely replied "I certainly hope so!" and hung up.
Very disappointed in the way we were treated. Will never stay again or recommend that anyone else stay there!!!

• Stayed February 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Loveland, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear hansents,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I am extremely sorry you received service which was unacceptable. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

I hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Pueblo West, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My bride and I stayed here for two nights; we came into town for a concert at the Budweiser Events Center. I am a Priority Club Member and this is my first stay at a Candlewood Suites property. We were pleasantly surprised and will stay at a Candlewood again. The room included a full-sized refrigerator, two burner built-in electric range, coffee pot, and microwave. If needed toaster ovens were available at the front desk. I've stayed at Extended Stay motels and they were usually disgusting. This place is top-notch for the $$ and very close proximity to good dining, Budweiser Events Center, and shopping. Very pleasant staff. I did not voice any complaints; however, I would have liked to see closed caption television...I am hearing impaired and it would have been a convenience. There was a notice in the room if you have disabilities that need accommodation let the front desk know...we were able to keep busy for 2 days with minimal TV.

Room Tip: We had an end room on the first floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for two nights for a hockey tournament. Desk staff was friendly and very helpful. We had a reservation related issue and the hotel stepped up and went way out of their way to get us taken care of. Dealt with three different desk employees over the two days and all were top notch. the rooms are very nice and the kitchens are great for lite meals or just having some snacks. Bathrooms are a bit small but clean. I log about 80 nights a year in Hotels and this was a very experience at a very good rate.

Room Tip: Breakfast at the Holiday inn next store for $5! family room on main level is great place to watch T...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Candlewood Suites Loveland? Share your experiences!