“Satisfied UXO Global Student” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 13 hotels in Loveland
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Satisfied UXO Global Student”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We booked a room for my son while he attended the nearby month-long UXO Global UXO Tech I course. The room was excellent! Amenities included a full-size refrigerator, two-burner stove, cookware, servingware, plates, glasses/mugs, and silverware. The staff was extremely helpfull at all times.

The one issue that my son had was an internet connection problem, which was resolved by the IP provider the first night. He had absolutely no issues with internet access afterwards!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

53 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stayed here for 3-weeks and it was wonderful. If you have to be away from home and family for that duration it's always nice to stay somewhere that at least feels homey. The room size was perfect, full size refrigerator and kitchen amenities made it nice, so I did not have to go out to eat, I went grocery shopping and cooked everynight.
The staff, I can't say enough about them, they were more than accomodating! The manager even let us take over the lounge and have a Superbowl party. And Ramona, the front desk clerk is a saint!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We were literally in our room for 10 hours.....nearly 9 of which were spent sleeping. We were called as we were getting ready for bed to say we were being too loud....at this time we were having a little snack and getting pajamas on, no playing or yelling going on. Then within 15 minutes of being out of bed the phone rang again. This time asking if we have a child running around. I apologized and said that we were trying to get everyone ready to go and we would be leaving. She rudely replied "I certainly hope so!" and hung up.
Very disappointed in the way we were treated. Will never stay again or recommend that anyone else stay there!!!

• Stayed February 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Loveland, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear hansents,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I am extremely sorry you received service which was unacceptable. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

I hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Pueblo West, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My bride and I stayed here for two nights; we came into town for a concert at the Budweiser Events Center. I am a Priority Club Member and this is my first stay at a Candlewood Suites property. We were pleasantly surprised and will stay at a Candlewood again. The room included a full-sized refrigerator, two burner built-in electric range, coffee pot, and microwave. If needed toaster ovens were available at the front desk. I've stayed at Extended Stay motels and they were usually disgusting. This place is top-notch for the $$ and very close proximity to good dining, Budweiser Events Center, and shopping. Very pleasant staff. I did not voice any complaints; however, I would have liked to see closed caption television...I am hearing impaired and it would have been a convenience. There was a notice in the room if you have disabilities that need accommodation let the front desk know...we were able to keep busy for 2 days with minimal TV.

Room Tip: We had an end room on the first floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for two nights for a hockey tournament. Desk staff was friendly and very helpful. We had a reservation related issue and the hotel stepped up and went way out of their way to get us taken care of. Dealt with three different desk employees over the two days and all were top notch. the rooms are very nice and the kitchens are great for lite meals or just having some snacks. Bathrooms are a bit small but clean. I log about 80 nights a year in Hotels and this was a very experience at a very good rate.

Room Tip: Breakfast at the Holiday inn next store for $5! family room on main level is great place to watch T...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had a great stay at Candlewood Suites. It was a distance from the conference I was attending (about 8 miles) but well worth it. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The desk attendant even came up to the room to show us how to use the TV/cable/DVD remote! They had dog treats at the front desk which our dog loved. We liked the fresh cookies. They are pet friendly and even have a nice grassy area to walk the dog along with free poop bags and a depository for them. Breakfast would have been good but I knew that was not included. Though I didn't expect it, towels were changed daily and trash emptied. Our room was very nice!

Room Tip: We loved the quiet 3rd floor suite with a queen bed, bath, kitchen and living area.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Let me preface this review by telling you that my work scheduled me to stay at this hotel for 3 weeks straight. I was nervous!

Best part of staying at the Candlewood is the amazing staff - super nice and super friendly, especially Joe! They are incredibly responsive on even the tiniest issue.

My long term stay at the Candlewood hotel has been wonderful - seriously great! I truly have felt at home while here. The housekeeping staff have kept my room clean and pulled together every day. The room is nice and comfortable and quiet and has everything I need. Comfy bed and a leather recliner for kicking back.

The kitchen area is perfect and the full size fridge is great - so I'm not forced to eat out all the time. The kitchen has everything you need from toaster to pans etc. The freezer even has an ice maker.

I've never had a problem with the Internet. They have DVDs to borrow at the front desk.

There are complimentary washers and dryers which means I didn't have to pack a ridiculous amount of stuff. They also have a small sundries store where you can buy things you might need.

If going to the pool is your thing, there's a Holiday Inn next door where you can pay a small price to get in.

This is not a fake review - but rather a review from a girl who DID NOT want to be away from home for 3 weeks and ends up staying at the Candlewood Hotel was the highlight of this trip

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd Floor facing South. Not all rooms have a bathtub (which is very clean) so if that...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites Loveland? Share your experiences!