“Clean, Comfy, and Quite” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Loveland
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Clean, Comfy, and Quite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My bride and I stayed here for two nights; we came into town for a concert at the Budweiser Events Center. I am a Priority Club Member and this is my first stay at a Candlewood Suites property. We were pleasantly surprised and will stay at a Candlewood again. The room included a full-sized refrigerator, two burner built-in electric range, coffee pot, and microwave. If needed toaster ovens were available at the front desk. I've stayed at Extended Stay motels and they were usually disgusting. This place is top-notch for the $$ and very close proximity to good dining, Budweiser Events Center, and shopping. Very pleasant staff. I did not voice any complaints; however, I would have liked to see closed caption television...I am hearing impaired and it would have been a convenience. There was a notice in the room if you have disabilities that need accommodation let the front desk know...we were able to keep busy for 2 days with minimal TV.

Room Tip: We had an end room on the first floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for two nights for a hockey tournament. Desk staff was friendly and very helpful. We had a reservation related issue and the hotel stepped up and went way out of their way to get us taken care of. Dealt with three different desk employees over the two days and all were top notch. the rooms are very nice and the kitchens are great for lite meals or just having some snacks. Bathrooms are a bit small but clean. I log about 80 nights a year in Hotels and this was a very experience at a very good rate.

Room Tip: Breakfast at the Holiday inn next store for $5! family room on main level is great place to watch T...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had a great stay at Candlewood Suites. It was a distance from the conference I was attending (about 8 miles) but well worth it. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The desk attendant even came up to the room to show us how to use the TV/cable/DVD remote! They had dog treats at the front desk which our dog loved. We liked the fresh cookies. They are pet friendly and even have a nice grassy area to walk the dog along with free poop bags and a depository for them. Breakfast would have been good but I knew that was not included. Though I didn't expect it, towels were changed daily and trash emptied. Our room was very nice!

Room Tip: We loved the quiet 3rd floor suite with a queen bed, bath, kitchen and living area.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Let me preface this review by telling you that my work scheduled me to stay at this hotel for 3 weeks straight. I was nervous!

Best part of staying at the Candlewood is the amazing staff - super nice and super friendly, especially Joe! They are incredibly responsive on even the tiniest issue.

My long term stay at the Candlewood hotel has been wonderful - seriously great! I truly have felt at home while here. The housekeeping staff have kept my room clean and pulled together every day. The room is nice and comfortable and quiet and has everything I need. Comfy bed and a leather recliner for kicking back.

The kitchen area is perfect and the full size fridge is great - so I'm not forced to eat out all the time. The kitchen has everything you need from toaster to pans etc. The freezer even has an ice maker.

I've never had a problem with the Internet. They have DVDs to borrow at the front desk.

There are complimentary washers and dryers which means I didn't have to pack a ridiculous amount of stuff. They also have a small sundries store where you can buy things you might need.

If going to the pool is your thing, there's a Holiday Inn next door where you can pay a small price to get in.

This is not a fake review - but rather a review from a girl who DID NOT want to be away from home for 3 weeks and ends up staying at the Candlewood Hotel was the highlight of this trip

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd Floor facing South. Not all rooms have a bathtub (which is very clean) so if that...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Loveland, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

The Candlewood Suites in Loveland, Colorado has been a fantastic place for me to stay while visiting Northern Colorado on extended business and personal stays. I always get personal attention of the staff, a wonderful, clean room with one of the best beds in the industry, not to mention my choice of pillows (I like the feather pillows on request).
I try to make a few meals in my kitchenette. I also use the conference room and business center for business. They have a big community room with TV too, for use when my grand kids all show up. Last I always use the free laundry facility. Lance the GM always makes it a very comfortable experience.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are quick and easy.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Canon City, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Traveling home from a wildland fire assignment in South Dakota I got the last room available in the area. The staff and management made me very welcome and adjusted the rate of this fantasitic room to one which I could get fully reimbursed. The staff was friendly and efficient. The bedding was excellent and very welcoming after the long fire assignment and lengthy drive. Many thanks to the staff.

Room Tip: Ask the friendly staff
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel. We only stayed one night this trip but it would be wonderful for a long term stay. There is a kitchen with a full size refrigerator and freezer, 2 burner cooktop and all plates and utensils. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Nice flat screen TV with lots of channels including 5 HBO channels, a DVD player with free rentals at the front desk. The room was very spacious and nicely decorated. Please note though that there is no free breakfast but there is a fully stocked pantry where you can buy all kinds of food and supplies for reasonable costs (or there is a Perkins restaurant across the street). There is a 4 cup coffee maker in the room and you get 2 bags of coffee (1 real 1 decaf) but if you need more than that they charge 50 cents a bag. There is free coffee in the pantry 24 hours. Jordan at the front desk was wonderful!

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Candlewood Suites Loveland? Share your experiences!