“Best mushroom soup of my life” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bent Fork Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 200 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-25 and Highway 34 East Promonade Shops at Centerra
Description: The Bent Fork Grill is quality, flavor, hospitality, art, architecture, scent, warmth, relaxation, sound, and fun. With our award winning menu of diverse American classics, casual elegance and eclectic wine list, the stage is set for our staff to deliver an experience that will melt away the stress, stimulate the palate, and leave you wanting more.
Shoreview, Minnesota, United States
“Best mushroom soup of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I dined here for a very late dinner with a group of 13. Everyone enjoyed their meal thoroughly, though we were all tired. They were very accommodating to a friend with food allergies. The fresh, creamy, buttery 3 mushroom soup was the best I've ever had - and it had a delicious little cheese bread with it (Unfortunately too little.) If I lived closer, I would definitely go back and order more of the best mushroom soup I've ever had.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
J Michael S, Owner at Bent Fork Grill, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Hi , We want to thank you for taking the time to share your review of you evening at the Bent Fork, and are glad it was an enjoyable experience for you and your friends . We are very Proud of our Mushroom Soup Recipe , (11 Years on our Menu) we hope to see you again when you're in Colorado .. thanks again ..

Ft. Collins
“Smokin Hot Date!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Oh.My.Gosh.
The first time I came here I was expecting overpriced food that was equal to every other restaurant. Except, It's not.

Smokin Hot Dates
SouthWest Egg Rolls
BBQ Pulled Pork
Jerk Chicken Tacos

Wow! I'm in love <3
I can't wait to go back! Although I've had a couple different servers, sitting in the bar and accepting Sam's recommendations is by far the best experience ever.

• Visited April 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Best place .. Best patio... Best service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Best place, to kick back and enjoy a dining experience !! Awesome staff,fountains on the patio, beautiful views. I can't say enough.. Jeni Jones

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

J Michael S, Owner at Bent Fork Grill, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your visit , and we're glad you had a wonderful experience with us ... We love our patios too, hope to see you again soon , thanks again ..
Durango, Colorado
“You really! want to eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

In our budget, this restaurant is 'up-scale' but really, the prices are reasonable. It's just that the service, surroundings, menu, (yes, even restroom) make this restaurant seem like fine dining. The staff is outstanding and no change or substitution to the menu item faze them. Food is delivered hot, fresh, custom, beyond expectation. My daughter was visiting from Phoenix and we were passing through Loveland when she said she was really hungry. We tossed around a few restaurant options and immediately agreed on the Bent Fork Grill. It did not dissapoint. Try the Buffalo Beer Cheeseburger. You know you cannot make this at home! It was spectacular and we shared the whole thing in addition to daughter's Southwestern Rolls and Potato Soup. Have you ever had tender, fluffy, non-greasy onion rings? Oh my. 10! stars.

Loveland, Colorado
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times to meet people after work. The food is average-I had the strawberry, brie, and chicken salad 1/2 order. At around ten bucks this small portion is way overpriced. The full size is almost $14-save your money. Also tried the ahi wontons and artisan cheese tray. Again small portions for the price and just average.
This restaurant tries really hard to be upscale to justify the prices. But there is a pretty marginal patio with broken chairs and no ambiance. The bar is worse for space-good luck meeting more then 2 people in there and finding decent seating. And you can't get happy hour on the patio-you have to sit at the bar.
There are better places to meet in Loveland-The Next Door, Bonefish Grill, the Pourhouse, and Rock Bottom Brewery to name a few.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere