We stayed at the Best Western Plus in Louisville, Co. for Spring break with our 2 girls. The room was clean, the garden tub was HUGE! The manager Tina, was very friendly, assuring we would have a good stay. The continental breakfast was FANTASTIC! Every morning, there were 4 different cereals to choose from, boiled eggs, pastries, waffles, biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, yogurt, orange juice, coffee. It saved us a lot of money eating there every morning. The staff is friendly and polite. We had a great stay. I would highly recommend Best Western Plus Louisville, Co. for your next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly upgraded internet with the fastest speeds in town! Our rooms and suites are recently remodeled and we offer microwaves and refrigerators in all of our rooms.Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast each morning with waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage, along with all our other yummy offerings.Featuring 110 cable channels on our flat panel 32 inch TV's as well as free and pay per view movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Louisville Hotel Louisville
- Best Western Plus Louisville Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Louisville
- Louisville Quality Inn