“Great Rooms, Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   960 West Dillon Road, Louisville, CO 80027-9448   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Rooms, Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel and what a great suprise. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff always seemed to have a smile on their faces and very willing to help and provide me with the information i requested. Thank you so much for making my travels all the better.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
TripMgr, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your travels and we hope you'll have the opportunity to come and stay with us again.
Best Wishes.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

We had a great stay at your hotel. As with most things, it was your people who made the difference. Ann Talamantes was most helpful, with the reservations and our stay. And John was also most cordial and available for our every need. Thank you to them both.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
TripMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2012
It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again sometime soon.
Best Wishes.
Coffeyville, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

We were in from another state and when we were trying decide whether to stay another night or to check out....11am came and a pounding noise at the door from the rude security guard was stating time to leave. I feel that when my children went to eat breakfast they were treated like they did not belong there. Never will I stay at a Best Wetsern nor would I recommend it. Management was very rude as well. I had heard prior to staying here that they had some racial issues but thought I would try myself. Should have listened.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
TripMgr, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2012
Dear Best Western Guest,
Here at the Best Western we strive to maintain a relaxing, quite and professional atmosphere for all of our guests. We hope you understand that our top priority is to ensure a calm and pleasant experience for everyone who chooses to stay with us. Excessive noise and rowdiness will not be tolerated.
Moreno Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

I recently stayed 2 nights at the Louisville Inn and Suites while visiting family in Louisville. The hotel was a good value. All the hotels in Louisville are clustered together in a good location. I had an interior room that was quiet and clean. The staff was helpful, breakfast was decent. I needed to check in very early (11 a.m.!) and they accommodated me. I would stay again or recommend to others.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
TripMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Thank you for your response. I'm pleased to hear your comments and will share with the staff. We hope you come back soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

We stayed here for five days as we were in town to help our son move. The first two days we were not happy with the housekeeping in our room. Spoke with the person at the front desk and he assured us things would be taken care of. They weren't. Finally on the fourth day we spoke to the person at the front desk and she said she would take care of it. And she did! She not only adjusted our bill but gave us a little goodie bag and a nice letter and made sure our room was cleaned as it should have been.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
TripMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 5, 2011
Thank you for your response. I'm glad we were able to correct the problems you experienced. We have taken a very proactive approach to any customer issues and these reviews are now utilized in training and help us to make decisions regarding future efforts.
I hope you will stay with us again when you visit your son. I feel confident in telling you that on your next stay you should have no problems. I recall your situation and have made the necessary adjustments. Thank you again and I hope to see you in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

My wife and I stayed here after a weekend in rocky mountain national park. The room had a sitting area with a big flat screen tv. I was very impressed to get a room with 2 large tv's for $75 a night. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011
TripMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 29, 2011
I wanted to take a moment to tell you thank you for your comments. We have worked hard over the last two months under new management to increase our customer service level as well as make hotel improvements. It can be a bit chaotic during a large transitional time at a hotel and we have worked to make some notable changes and improvements. We are getting a wonderful reception and look forward to even more improvements as the next couple of seasons unfold. Please give us a call again when you come back to town. We will be adding packages and great getway ideas in the near future.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

A bunch of friends booked this hotel for our stay in Colorado during the Labor Day weekend of 2011. We were mostly on the go and just returned to the hotel to sleep often late at night and left early morning. So, we didn't really spend much time at the hotel.

The hotel was in a convenient location for us since we were driving to both Colorado Springs as well Rocky Mountains. It was nice to see breakfast served early (before 6) since we were up and running early everyday. Boiled eggs were available, which was pretty good, but the waffle maker wasn't quite working perfectly. The beds were comfortable and rooms were clean. The only negative I could think of was that the room was quite small, but it really didn't matter to us.

Overall, I would say this is a very good value hotel especially if you're not going to spend much time in it.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
I'm glad you shared your comments with the Tripadisor community. We appreciate your statments and suggestions. I have mentioned in other posts that we are continually striving to improve our already charming property as well as strive to be the best we can in customer service. We are under new management for the last couple of months and have made several enhancements. We plan to continue to do so and will work to listen to the customers comments to find out where we can best improve. Please look for packages and travel ideas in the future if you are in our area. Also, remember, we have suites that have an extended iving space with a fold out couch It allows for a separate living area and provides two flat screen tvs for your relaxation. This may just give you the extra room for that extended stay if you have plans to enjoy the beautiful Rocky Mountain region again soon. Thanks again and happy travels!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!