“Great value for Blue Collar Family...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Longmont/Twin Peaks

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Longmont/Twin Peaks to your Saves list
Super 8 Longmont/Twin Peaks
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2446 North Main Street, I-25 Exit 243 (Hwy 287 & 66), Longmont, CO 80501   |
Ranked #6 of 13 hotels in Longmont
Florida
“Great value for Blue Collar Family...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2009

Longmont is a nice little city with a good view of the Rocky Mts. The motel was right on the corner with a Wal-Mart across the street (good for us). Internet was available (unsecured). We used the Super 8 as a base to visit the Coors Brewery (great) and the Rocky Mt. National Park. See my reviews for these.
The most important factors to us for a hotel is safety, good nights sleep and clean. This hotel provided all of this. FYI- we have traveled the US for 3 summers now (this summer will give us all 48 continental states and Alaska), using Trip Advisor almost exclusively for hotels and food. We have never once went wrong using one of the top 5 Trip Advisor picks.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
twinpeakssuper8, Manager at Super 8 Longmont/Twin Peaks, responded to this review, February 4, 2010
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our property. We appreciate your kind words. We strive hard to continually exceed our guests' expectations.

We hope you will visit us again!

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
atlanta ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2008

I went in and got a nice room at the best price within the city limits.
I enjoyed my stay. I got a nice room with a great bed. I was concerned about cigarette smoke and was assured I would not have any discomforts with my stay. And I did not have any.
I am glad there was a hair dryer in my room. I requested an iron and ironing board and got one at no charge. The internet was great!! Got to use there new workout facility. So many great things about this super 8 I thought i was staying at a marriot.

• Liked — New work out facility
  • Disliked — nothing everything was great
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property. We try to constantly provide for our guests' needs.

We will pass along your compliment regarding the fitness center.

We hope to see you again!
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2008

I was in Longmont for 2 days on business & stayed @ this Super 8. The place is very simple & no-frills, but the staff was helpful. The first thing I noticed after checking in & walking toward my room was the smell of cigarettes. The hotel is only 2 stories, & the smoking rooms are downstairs, so the smell drifts up...although I will say that once inside my room, it wasn't noticable. My room was simple as well...and small. The bathroom was tiny, but not overly cramped. The pillows were comfortable, but not the bed. There was a hair dryer, a small coffee service & good internet access (w/a small table), but that was about it for amenities. No iron or ironing board. This hotel is located on the north side of town, & if you go any further north (even a 1/4 mile or so), you'll be in farm country; however, if you head south, there are a lot of shops & restaurants, & it's only 3 miles to downtown. Overall this place was adequate, but if I had to stay in Longmont again, I'd probably chose another place.

• Liked — Cigarette smell
  • Disliked — Location
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property.

\We have worked very diligently to update our rooms and common areas so I think you will be pleased with the changes we have made.

We have received the "Pride of Super 8" distinction which is awarded based on the cleanliness and condition of the property as well as meeting other quality assurance criteria.

I would like to invite you to visit us again so we have the opportunity to make a fantastic impression!
Milwaukee, WI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2007

I was somewhat disappointed with the Super 8. I didn't expect a luxury hotel, but I was hoping for a place where I could sleep well.

Good:
1. Huge tv with lots of channels
2. Front desk staff was nice
3. Fast, free wireless internet

Bad:
1. Soundproofing in the hotel is relatively nonexistent. There is a 2 inch gap under the door, so all sounds from the hallway are basically like they are right in your room. The highway is relatively busy and the rooms have thin windows right up against the parking lot.
2. Bed was lumpy and the pillows not great. Very uncomfortable.
3. Breakfast- pastries, juice, sugar cereal, coffee only. Not great pastries either.
4. Cleanliness in the room could have been much better.
5. Sign on the phone stated that it cost $.50/ day for activation of phone. Seems silly to give free wi-fi, but not local calls.

Neutral:
1. Location is really close to the downtown section of Longmont, located at the intersection of HWY 66 (highway to Estes Park) and Main St. so there are convenient restaurants and grocery stores.
2. Cost- for one night, approximately $85 (with tax).

• Stayed June 2007
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property.

I think you would be very pleased with the upgrades we have made to both the rooms and common areas.

You're right ... charging to activate the phones was a silly idea ... and one we no longer have.

I would like to invite you to stay with us again and give us another chance to give you the right impression. We have since earned the "Pride of Super 8" distinction.
michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2006

We stayed here for three nights while attending a family wedding. It's very convenient to Estes Park, the main expressway into Denver (I forgot which road #) and downtown Longmont. It's nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. HUGE tv's with all the cable channels. Breakfast consisted of juice, coffee and rolls. Go ahead and book - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed October 2006, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Super 8 Longmont/Twin Peaks? Share your experiences!