“Neighborhood cafe” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Suquamish, Washington
“Neighborhood cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast here after reading reviews. This is a nice neighborhood cafe with a friendly and attentive staff. The food was good with a good sized portion. Did not have what they are known for. Will go back and try the pancakes and sweet rolls.

Visited May 2014

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
“8:45 too late for the cinnamon bun...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Great people, great breakfast, but only complaint was that we got there right before the crowd came in and learned that after we were done they had sold the last maple bacon cinnamon roll...c'mon...despite that MAJOR disappointment, the only thing to add was everything was perfect...the hash browns were seasoned and crisp...and although the server said my wife's biscuits and gravy was "dude food" everything was great!

“Will be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This place was so crowded when I went this week that I got my lunch to go. The menu had enough variety to suite me. I got the burger and tots. Both were very good. I saw them cutting the roast beef -looked nice. Will try that next time. They have daily specials that look yummy too. Hope it's not so crowded next time. But guess that's good for them. :)

Longmont, Colorado
“Best breakfast in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This is our favorite place to eat breakfast. Great variety, cooked to perfection, fluffiest pancakes around! The staff is fabulous and always makes us feel at home. Don't miss this place.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Longmont, Colorado
“Love the lunch specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Mac's Place always exceeds my expectations. Today I had their roast beef sliders with a side of tater tots as a to-go order. Not only were the sliders off-the-chain delicious, but when I had gotten back to my office I realized I didn't ask for ketchup for my tater tots. Much to my delight they had included their bistro sauce in which to dip my tater tots. The ketchup never had a chance.

• Visited February 2014