“I crave the tacos!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Loveland, Colorado
“I crave the tacos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I like it here but I only go in for the shredded beef Tacos Dorado. Some times I just have to have them, they are THAT good! The service has always been good for me. I have taken my parents here and Mom had a Shrimp Salad that she loved. They have a diverse Margarita and cocktail menu and I can definitely recommend you give one of their specialty Margaritas a try! My husband always orders combo meals and finds them to be run of the mill. The decor is cute, family friendly and reasonably priced.

Visited April 2013

Longmont, Colorado
“"The Butterfly"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I try to eat here at least once a month! I love the decor! The staff is always pretty friendly.
I am really stuck on the chile rellenos, but do like their enchiladas also. Everyone I have taken
to La Mariposa have enjoyed it. I recommend the guacamole made at your table. It is on the specials one night of the week and is a fun addition to the meal. It is very clean and spacious. I always feel like we have privacy no matter how crowded it is since the tables are not placed too close together. The drinks are festive and happy hour is worth it. My friend had a burrito that was enough for 3 meals! Lunch is very reasonable with combo plates for under 10.00. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone I have visit. It is nice to have it in Longmont. Also in Lyons! I

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Woodland, California
“Food bland but watch out for the daily specials”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My main beef: Misleading daily special. Went on a Tuesday eve. First time. Wanted to try it out.
Signs there said the special that eve was two-for-one house margaritas. Nothing else said. I looked on the menu. Price for a margarita was $5. OK. I ordered dinners and the special.
I get the bill - notice it said $6.50 for the drink. I asked waiter. Said the special was for the "medium" sized margarita. I noted that there was not even a medium margarita on the drink menu. He agreed that it wasn't there.
I felt duped…..
I paid the bill plus tip (not as big of one if I hadn't been duped).
Service - OK. Two waiters just visiting for awhile, in my sight, while we waited for bill.
Food: portion size-fine.
Presentation-fine.
Taste ( I had enchiladas, wife had taco combo) --- really bland, even for me who doesn't like spicy hot. I added lots of the salsa that came w/ the (ok) chips. Still not much.
Probably won't go back. Just had this vision of staff in some corporate room thinking up ways to rip off or deceive customers via their daily specials.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Longmont, Colorado
“Spanish restaraunt for the Spanish family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

It was almost like being back home with my grandparents! Good people and good food and good Flan! It was great to get as close to what I remember of my grandmothers home while living so far away from her!

Frederick, Colorado
“READ THIS BEFORE YOU GO!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have had a great dinner here!! I had to order the 20" burrito and yes it was very large. My wife had the trio of meats That was very dry! I thought the chipotle shrimp are awesome.. The service is very good!! TIP: they have happy hour and daily specials. They also have a margarita menu that is unparalleled!! If this helps please like the review.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere