“Nothing Special” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Longmont, Colorado
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Food was just ok. I had the Chicken Pesto Panini and my friend had a Calzone. Most likely will not return.

Visited December 2012

Charles City, Iowa
“Expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We ordered two large pizzas and the total was Fifty dollars. The pizzas good but not worth the price.

Visited November 2012
loveland,colorado
“Brenda's birthday dinner 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Two of my wonderful employees gave me a gift card for my birthday present and for helping them with some items for their first house. My husband and I live in Mead and usually go to the Old Chicago in Loveland. We wanted to try a different place. We made a great decision. We ordered pepperoni roll appetizers. We got the deep dish supreme pizza for our main course. I had a strawberry daquiri, one of my favorite drinks. My husband did a few beers on the beer tour. We even had food left over so we were happy campers. We spent $50.00 and had a great night out. The staff was very nice and made sure we were taken care of. We would recommend this location because it was much nicer than others we have been to.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chiang Rai, Thailand
“Like Old Chicago”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was nothing special. Like every other Old Chicago I have ever gone to. Food was good and the beer was delicious.

Visited October 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Old Chicago for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I wasn't in the mood for pizza or pasta so I decided on a good old fashion burger. The Guacamole burger, was excellant as were the fries. Much much better than McDonalds or burger King. Wife had a salad and said it was very good too. We stopped for a quick easy bite to eat and got just that.

• Visited September 2012