“Hampton Inn with breakfast!” 3 of 5 stars

Book Early-Save up to 15%
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Longmont
Certificate of Excellence 2014
new mexico
“Hampton Inn with breakfast!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed 2 nights at this hotel. Check in was easy as well as check out. Rooms were clean, beds made and towels restocked. Breakfast in the morning was good. Easy to grab something on the rush. Pool was nice but closed early so if you arrived late you didn't get a chance to enjoy pool. Parking in front of the hotel is used more than the back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Longmont, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

As I check out , I asked front desk to give me 2 brown bags and I told the front desk that I will like to take some breakfast items with me as my kids did not eat proper breakfast. Front desk happily handed me brown bag. A man walks in and asks me following questions... What are you doing? Are you taking food (he meant stealing with his attitude.)? I am the owner. then he asked , are you staying here? I said yes. He walks away without any interaction further. I walk behind him to make sure that he was alleging that I was stealing food. He ignores me for full 10 mins. Then he explains me that, there was a bus parked little far and I was there from bus just to get the food. This man never saw my entire family sitting in the lobby. I think his assumptions and accusation were based on race and color. It took another 10 min of me arguing with me before he said, I am sorry. I travel a lot and loyal Hilton customer. This was my pleasure trip with family and thanks to this man attitude he humiliated me in front of my entire family. So sorry, Hilton... I am going to switch loyalty immediately to another chain.

Colorado Springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very convienent and well maintained. Had everything we needed or wanted for our baseball trip. We are in this area a lot and need good accommodations to relax in. This was a great place to stay and centrally located.

Peterborough, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

First impressions were a comfortable room (at the back) although the A/C was a little noisy and the curtains let in too much light. And then the train passed by honking at 6am. Fortunately there aren't too many trains but they can be bothersome when you're trying to sleep as they labor past in the early hours. Bathroom spotless but a little outdated. Coffee machine in the room. Some rooms are equipped with microwave ovens and fridges (mine wasn't). Low quality toiletries provided. Rooms are serviced daily to a high standard.

Very poor breakfast in my opinion with inedible reconstituted eggs and sliced sausage, oatmeal, cereals, unappetizing looking fruit but good coffee and pastries. Coffee is available in the lobby area 24x7. Breakfast staff very helpful and friendly. Brown bag breakfasts are available for anyone in a hurry although don't get too excited as the contents may disappoint.

Manager's reception (5-7 weekdays) means free pizza, beer and sodas. Food varied each evening. Everything served on plastic plates and bowls and plastic cutlery. There are plenty of food outlets in Longmont that will deliver to the hotel (details in the hotel directory).

There is no bar at this hotel so if you fancy a beer or a glass of wine in the evening, bring your own or visit the local liquor store (5 mins drive). Evening and late-night staff are not delighted to see you (plus work colleagues) arrive with alcoholic beverages in the evening and you'll be asked to keep any noise down so as not to disturb guests staying on the ground floor and above the lobby. Fair enough.

Staff varied and while some are very helpful and couldn't-do-more, others notably the night staff, are a little less welcoming. Late checkout available until 1pm at the latest. Any later incurs an additional night's room charge.

The hotel is not within walking distance of anywhere, so having your own car is essential. If you're staying here but working in nearby Boulder, expect a 15 mins journey by car if the traffic is flowing nicely. When it snows, expect significant delays. Taxi to Denver airport costs around $120 although I heard that a shuttle service is available for much less.

Staying here on your own would be soul destroying. With company, it's fine. I'm not sure I'd rush back to this establishment. But don't get me wrong, it's absolutely fine, not terrible, but frankly not worth more than 3 stars as it is indeed average.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

A welcoming staff greets you like a long-lost and beloved relative. The rooms are very nice - spacious, clean, well-equipped. Considering the price ($90) includes a hot breakfast and an evening meal four days a week, this is incredibly good value. The pool is delightfully warm - great for kids and a relaxing soak for an adult. Having stayed in other hotels in the area I can confirm that the temperature of the water is by far the best in the locale. All in all, I make a point of staying at Hampton Inns wherever I go because of the lovely experience I have had at the Longmont Hampton Inn. It is also handily located near the old town, but not near as to be excessively noisy. Off the main road into town, it is easy to get in and out in a hurry.

Pelahatchie, MS, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I always stay at the Hampton Inn in Longmont, CO as they treat me as a friend and one of the family. So very friendly and helpful. The staff are excellent. Easy access to the Hampton Inn from all locations.

Xenia, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was our 4th year visiting our grandchildren in Longmont. Each time we have stayed at the Hampton Inn. We have never been disappointed and, in fact, are always very pleased with the comfortable beds, great continental breakfast, swimming pool, and most important the hotel staff. This year I want to call our Louise and Lindsay. They greet us like family and always ask what they can do to make our visit more enjoyable. They know our grandchildren and make them feel welcome. Lindsay helped this year when I needed to connect with my e-mail. The hotel browser didn't like my provider for some reason, so she called the browser support and then helped me make my connections. This was great at 10 p.m. Louise is on in the mornings and helps with the Breakfast setup. Louise has been with this Hampton Inn for all our visits and we feel just like family. Everyone is helpful, but I wanted to name these two after this visit. Thank you Hampton for making our visits great.

Room Tip: We request a refridgerator for our room in advance to hold milk and snacks for our grandchildren.