“All I can do is add my own "just great"” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Boulder, Colorado
“All I can do is add my own "just great"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Stopped here on a road trip based on a query using the tripadvisor app. The place is a former residence - a small front area and a couple of six-person tables inside and several picnic tables outside. Ordered the burnt ends sandwich and cole slaw. Slaw was good, not overly sweet. The burnt ends sandwich some of the best barbeque I have had anywhere, including many places all over the south. The BBQ itself had really great texture and flavor, just the right balance of fat, and perfectly crispy - heaven for barbeque lovers. They also had several sauces on the table, all of which were very good, particularly the Carolina style - mustard based. Staff was very friendly and quick, prices right. I'll be back!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tucson, AZ
“Great BBQ, Eclectic Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

The BBQ here is unbeatable! If you go, try the Burnt Ends, they are phenomenal! This is NOT an upscale place, but IS great BBQ. Eat at picnic tables outdoors and enjoy the mild CO Weather. There is very little indoor seating. If you're on a diet, skip this, there is nothing low fat or lo-cal on the menu, that I could see. I found this to be an unexpected delight and had a difficult time choosing from all of the good stuff on the menu. Sweet Potatoes are like home made, mashed with pecans and (I think, ) Brown Sugar. All I can say is YUM!

Visited September 2012
“Best BBQ in Colorado!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

The sliced brisket sandwich with bacon and cheddar is my favorite item on the menu. I have tried BBQ all over the USA and this place very well might be the best. I like the picnic tables outside in the summer.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Longmont, Colorado
“Best BBQ in Colorado!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Oh my God, this restaurant is a hidden gem in Longmont. If you live in the area and have never been you need to go!! I loved the pulled pork and brisket burnt ends. Oh don't forget the sides sweet potatoe casserole, and corn bread!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mead, Colorado
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

This isn't a great place to go and sit down to eat, but for take out it is fantastic. I love it when, for whatever reason my schedule gets messed up and I need to grab dinner on the way home for my family, I can get a decent meal. I hate getting fast food, so this is great. I call ahead and place my order and it is ready when I get there. Splurge and get the desserts - bread pudding was incredible!

Visited February 2012