“Sawtooth the best beer in town” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 18 attractions in Longmont
Type: Breweries
Attraction Details
3 attraction reviews
“Sawtooth the best beer in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I love Lefthand Brewery but mostly for the Sawtooth Ale which I believe to the best beer around. This place is lively, hosts ales for females group night, and is all around a great place to hang out.

Visited June 2013

New York City, New York
“The best beer in Colorado”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've been enjoying Left Hand's beer for years now (thank you for coming to New York!). I remember their old location in downtown Longmont, but finally got to visit their current location recently. The place was pretty packed, and it has a great laid-back vibe. The Sawtooth Nitro was terrific. I wish that they had food, but we were able order wings for delivery from another restaurant. Keep up the great work Left Hand!

Visited May 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“A must stop for beer lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have been there twice and left feeling that I had a great experience. This time, Patrick gave us a personal tour that was a blast! Did not have any bad beers. I wish that they had food also, but just pretzels.

Visited February 2013
9 attraction reviews
“Got Milk?! Milk Stout Nitro!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

A friend and I were walking a trail in Longmont and decided to stop at Left Hand Brewery for a pint. It was a sunny gorgeous Colorado day and the patio was fully of happy patrons! It was a perfect break to our walk. The bartenders friendly and extremely knowledge about all things beer! They took the time to explain the differences between a few choices even though it was busy. Great customer service!

Sun shining, creamy yummy Milk Stout Nitro beer, and there was even a food truck stand in the parking lot serving Filipino Empanadas. Perfect day, perfect walk, perfect beer with perfect food! Could not have asked for a better experience!

12 attraction reviews
“A community pub with delicious libations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My daughter and I came across this gem a number of years ago while riding our bikes. Since that memorable day, we have made the Left Hand tap house part of our community. This is a place where you spend time with friends. Enjoy the nectar of the beer gods. Celebrate birthdays. Bring visitors. And enjoy life. This is what truly makes community great. Enjoy a pint inside or outside. Your among friends.

Visited December 2012