“customer service was terrible.” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Weld
“customer service was terrible.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have always heard what a great place this was to eat. I finally stopped for lunch with my daughter. I was very disappointed with the whole experience. The serving process was extremely disorganized . Our server Shelly could not spend more than two minutes serving us, let alone ask if there was anything else she could do for us at the end of our meal. She could not stop long enough to hand place our ticket, but ran by tossing it to the table. This kind of service is expected at McDonalds not at an establishment that expects tipping. I also have to mention the food is over priced. I will never be back to the Red Rooster.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Houston, TX
“What an unexpected breakfast delight!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

While visiting friends, we were told this was a great place to stop for breakfast. Not knowing what to expect since it was a first visit for all of us - we were happy to see Huevos Rancheros with Green Pork Chili on their menu. Not many restaurants make a good Green Pork Chili but this is the best I have tasted in awhile. What a great breakfast place! It was a little difficult to find at first -- hint it's next to the John Deere dealership in a steel building that I'm sure used to have some other life before Red Rooster moved in. We were there early in the morning and the restaurant was full before we finished our breakfast. Remember they are only open for breakfast and lunch. Red Rooster is closed on Mondays.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Amazing meal and total customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Amazing homecooked meals! Breakfast burritoes, chicken breast meal, biscuits and gravy . . . all wonderful. Wait staff remains busy and attentive to the customers needs. Owner and staff saw me enter the restaurant with my elderly father (age 90+) in a wheelchair. They were very prompt in seating us and tending to the "extra needs" in seating a wheelchair customer. How wonderful to be so sensitive and professional! This restaurant is definitely a keeper! They have a large room available for groups and/or special events. Thank you!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Longmont, Colorado
“Why does everyone say this place is so good?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I don't understand how this place got such a good rating. I ordered eggs overmedium, and they were so undercooked that you couldn't even call them overeasy. I didn't eat them because I don't want salmonella poisoning. The hashbrowns were also way undercooked, and the service was not great either. I didn't eat any of the food, I left my plate of food on the table, and told the manager I was leaving. They still tried to get me to pay until I threatened to call the health department. My girlfriend's pancakes were raw in the middle, what the heck? I will NEVER go back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Canon City, Colorado
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I love going out for breakfast. And often look for those favorite breakfast restaurants scattered sround the country.. Well this one qualifies. My sister live about 5 miles from here. I'm not sure I would have ever happened across it without her. It is not in a very likely place and the building doesn't look like a restaurant, but once discovered I have to come back everytime I'm in the neighborhood. Love their breakfasts and fabulous service (Hats off to Pam). Clean, tasty.. Only a bummer when I try to go on a Monday morning and they are closed!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere