“Watching a movie will never be the same ...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 22 attractions in Littleton
Attraction Details
Colorado Springs, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
“Watching a movie will never be the same ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've grown up my whole life unable to fully sit through a movie without getting bored, hungry, and just plain sleepy. My friends know not to invite me to go out to see a movie, but in the past couple of years I've been trying to fully enjoy a movie and sit through a whole feature. I began researching various theaters that offer dinner after a friend told me about it. I went to a place in northern Denver and it was alright. I was impressed, but I had heard how the Alamo Drafthouse was the best due to the food they serve and their full bar. The Alamo is completely a new standard and I loved it. I watched The Hangover III while eating a delicious burger - I am talking sit down quality, not crappy fast food - with a nice adult beverage. The craziest thing was how awesome the servers were and how fast everything came out. I was even given an extra drink on the house because they felt it took too long to get me my drink. WHAT?!?!

Overall, great place to go to watch a movie with a little bit of a twist.

Visited May 2013