“great place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Littleton, Colorado
“great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have lived here for 8 months and still hadn't found a decent Chinese restaurant. I had passed this place several times and we decided to try it when friends were in town. We loved it. It was busy which was a good sign. Our friends are Asian and they also gave it their seal of approval. The only thing none of enjoyed was the chicken pad thai. tasted like tomato soup. I have never liked Egg Foo Young and I couldn't get enough of this one. I was thrilled to find out that they deliver as well. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I eat here often. Really like the owners, very friendly. I love the Szechuan and Hunan dishes. My favorite dish is the coal mine dragon. Ask for extra spicy for sure. Don't like the egg roles here. But I haven't really has a bad dish in a while so try away.

Redding, California
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food was incredible. Quick take out if you are in one of the local hotels. I recommend the garlic shrimp

Visited January 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“excellent food terrible behavior and attitude.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I am absolutely appalled. I have ordered from this restaurant for over 4 years. We have gotten takeout many times and due to my love of their food order around $150 a month from them. They hired a new order taker a woman who is a bit rude and doesnt know the menu well and the last three times the order was incorrect and a few items had to be re-delivered. This evening it happened again. I ALWAYS order everything not spicy as my kiddos can't tolerate spicy food. When I called, the owner defended the girl taking orders and I could hear this girl in the back ground running her mouth it was awful. When the delivery driver arrived he apologized profusely and said the owner told him to tell us they no longer want our business...he kept apologizing saying we have always been nice and great tippers etc I just hugged him and told him happy new year. How awful is that?! I've never been treated as such and then to use your poor delivery driver as your scapegoat?! I will NEVER recommend this restaurant and plan to tell EVERYONE in my neighborhood, local coffee shop, kids school, gym and social functions this story and suggest they too take their business elsewhere. COMPLETELY disgusting.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edwards, Colorado
“Chinese food in a pinch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Hits the spot when you are craving chinese food. Tables are not wiped as clean as I would like but the employees are very polite.

Visited December 2012