“Customer Focused” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Littleton, Colorado
“Customer Focused”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This was a solo breakfast last week on the spur of the moment. Today I had time to savor the chicory coffee and beignets as an appetizer. Now this isn't New Orleans, but it reminded me of New Orleans, which I think is pretty good for Denver. Next I decide to have the Carlin-biscuit and sausage gravy. It was fantastic until I came upon a scorched part of the biscuit. (A hot spot in the oven no doubt.) When Nikki, my waitress checked on me, I mentioned it. A few minutes later she delivered a new biscuit and fresh bowl of gravy to eat or take with me to make things right. Now that's customer service. I finished by eating around the scorched part and did take it home with me. As I was paying my bill, the manager came over and apologized. Things do happen. When they do, this is the kind of customer focus one hopes for. Will I be back? You better believe it.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

WY
“Food and Decor from the South in our neck of the Woods!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have been to New Orleans(Naw'lins), and my husband is from Louisiana, so all the décor in this restaurant reminds me of the French Quarter. They even have paintings from the same street artist that we bought paintings from on our last trip to N.O. Food was fabulous, although, for those of you who like your food southern spicy, it may not be hot enough. I myself, don't like it spicy, so I thought my eggs were just right. Service was fast, friendly and although we had a large group of 12,all the orders came out right and fast. No matter what you order, you HAVE TO order the beignets ( French doughnuts with powdered sugar).Also try their spice tea...mmmmm. They are fabulous and French Quarter worthy. I also saw you can rent out this restaurant for weddings and special occasions. Would be a wonderful place for a wedding reception!!!! Check it out!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Centennial, Colorado, USA
“Great cafe au lait and beignets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

All choices on the menu are good - I especially like eggs Jennifer - and I recommend also the cafe au lait and beignets for authentic NOLA French Quarter fare.

Visited May 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
“A Must in Denver!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

There is a Lucile's in the city and in Littleton. A little more ambiance in the city because it is in an older area. I always get the egg ponchetrain! Trout, eggs and potatoes with the best hollandaise!! The beignets are a must!! And the biscuits are second to none!! Only complaint is the iced tea. I don't drink coffee and they have some wonderful café au laits, etc. Their iced tea has too much cinnamon and spices. Have to go with water!!

Visited January 2014
“Ok but Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I attended an office holiday party here that had a buffet style dinner. The food was ok, but I've had much tastier, creole style food in the southern US. There was an assortment of a chicken dish along with some red beans and rice as well as a few other items that were just not impressive. It was just kind of bland...not at all what I would have expected. Perhaps it was toned down because of the type of event, so I may give this one more try in the restaurant proper.
I didn't pay for it so I can't comment on prices.
The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Bar service was ok. Parking is ample and convenient.

• Visited December 2013