“Just a word WOW!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mexico City, Mexico
“Just a word WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Every single person working at the front desk are AMAZING! They always remember your name and try to get you the ungetable. Sonoma'z which is the inhouse restaurant is really good. Might be a bit pricy considering that the service is not the best. Food is incredibly good. The rooms are ultra clean and really allow you to rest. The facility's internet access might be better but it gets the job done. This is a pretty hotel for business travelers. THANK YOU Marriott SPM, even when I struggled with my credit card, you guys did everything to make me feel welcome and I appreciate that. Hope I can visit you guys again.

• Stayed April 2013
DenverMarriottSouth, General Manager at Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Your comments are greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to share with our team! Our entire team of associates work very hard on making sure every guest is happy and our Marriott Guest Service scores reflect our efforts. We have been in the top 25% of Customer Satisfaction within all Marriott Hotels in North America for 10 straight years. Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review! We are always focused on getter better and your feedback helps us achieve our goal.

Brian Lenfestey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
San Diego
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stayed two nights on a business trip to the area. The room and lobby all appear to be freshly renovated, and they are all very attractive. The room was clean and well furnished. However, during the renovation someone placed the room thermostat directly below the air conditioning supply air vent. I'm sure this made for easy wiring, but it is about the worst possible location. The room would not get cool at night, and there is nothing worse than a hot room for sleeping. Someone needs to re-examine the placement of these devices.

The lobby with the two sided fireplace is a very nice feature, and the area makes for a nice place to sit and visit or read. Front counter staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The hotel is located in an area that looks like it will experience a great deal of future growth...the drawback being that nothing is within a short walk. Plan for a mile plus one way if you want to walk to your meal or to a store.

One final note - this was perhaps the poorest concierge lounge I have experienced at any Marriott. They were constantly out of bottled water, and there even appeared to be a shortage of hors d'oevres. The place is locked up outside of the normal concierge breakfast and hors d'oeuvres hours. Every other lounge that I have been to allows guests to use the room during “off’ hours. Is the added expense that great?

I would have given this hotel 4, and possibly 5 stars if not for the thermostat and lounge problems.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
DenverMarriottSouth, General Manager at Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay at the Denver Marriott South! We value guest feedback which helps us achieve our goal of continuous improvement of our product and services. Yes, we completed a $4M renovation last year and just finished renovated our suites two weeks ago. I'm glad that you found our property clean, attractive and well furnished. I have already addressed the issue of the thermostat being below the supply air vent with our Director of Engineering (thank you for letting us know). Our location caters perfectly to our leisure, group and corporate travelers being located near the Park Meadows Mall, Inverness & Meridian business parks, over 80 restaurants and directly off I25/C-470 highways. I'm sorry that you had a poor experience in our concierge lounge during your visit. Clearly we need to make some immediate improvements to our service and offerings which will be quickly addressed. Our concierge lounge is open from Sunday at 3pm through Friday at 12pm and is open with key access only during these times/days. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you.

Thanks again for your feedback and of course for staying with us,

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

So, I didn't stay at the hotel, but my husband took me here today for Mother's Day Brunch. I have one question to ask hotel personnel: who trains your staff? From the minute we arrived, sat down, our waiter (and everyone else) was terrific, friendly, not obtrusive and created such a friendly atmosphere. I think it's reflective of how well the hotel is managed. And BTW, the food was really really good, which we were so pleasantly surprised. You don't usually find that in hotel chains, but this was so unexpected and charming, that I had to write a review. Kudos to everyone and thanks for making today wonderful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
DenverMarriottSouth, General Manager at Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for dining at Sonoma'z Wine Bar & Grill for Mother's Day! I'm glad that you had an exceptional experience. We hope that you can join us for Trivia Night every Wednesday from 6pm-8pm and our Summer Nights on the Patio Music series that starts on May 23rd which is every Thursday & Friday nights from 6pm - 9pm. We also have 3 Private Dining Rooms that were just renovated last year and can accommodate 4 - 50 guests.

Panama City Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We found this hotel to be right up there with the Ritz Carltons. Every single one of the staff were genuinely effusive, kindly, extremely helpful, warm and friendly. They would bend over backwards for us and smile the whole way. Zack and Hannah were sincere in their helpful deportment. Loved Zack's smile. Yes, Bernadette was an extraordinary hostess. She went overboard to help us, like a mother would, and she loved every minute of it. I didn't see Carol, but I hear she was lovely too. She helped my husband with breakfast in a nice way. We couldn't find a thing to complain about, and this has only happened at five-star resorts for us. So very clean, cozy, restaurant food so delicious. We loved the Park Meadows Mall. The best and prettiest mall we ever went to. Neighborhood of Lone Tree was gorgeous and upscale as can be. Quiet with good windows. We didn't even hear any cars go by. The heated pool was so clean, quiet, relaxing and lovely. Can't say enough praise for this place. We are astonished and pleased.

Room Tip: We loved our room at the end of the hall in the consierge 6th floor wonderful and quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
DenverMarriottSouth, General Manager at Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us and for providing a review. I'll be sure to share your comments with our team of associates and recognize Zach, Hannah, Carol and Bernadette. Our team of associates are committed to customer service and it's always a great feeling when we receive feedback on delivering a top notch experience.

Council Bluffs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very nice. Great location, easy access, close to tech center, mall, and restaurants. Friendly staff. They even cleaned the snow off the cars! But Bernadette in the Concierge lounge in the evening is the best. She recognizes you as an old friend. Her customer service is superb.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
DenverMarriottSouth, General Manager at Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Denver Marriott South and for taking the time to post your review. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations and our team of associates are dedicated to serving our guests. Bernadette is a huge asset to our hotel and Marriott. I'll be sure to share your comments with her.

Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I want to give 5 stars to Bernadette for her extreme dedication in provifding great sevice to us business customers in the evening hours in the 6th floor concierge area. She is more helpful than anyone I have met at other hotels. She makes you feel very welcome and provides a very personal service experience away from home.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Bernadette is a true gem and defines customer service. She shows genuine care to all of our guests and makes sure their stay is perfect! She will be thrilled to read your review - thank you for sharing!

Castle Rock, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We had our annual banquet at the hotel and the banquet facilities were excellent and the food was delicious. I found the room to be nice and clean, not very large, but just what I needed. I did notice the hall noise but luckily there was not a lot of traffic during the night. Overall I would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
DenverMarriottSouth, General Manager at Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
I'm pleased to learn of your excellent experience at the Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows! Thank you for staying with us and for providing your feedback on your banquet. In 2012 we finished in the top 4% in Overal Event Satisfaction within all full service Marriott Hotels in North America and we are on track to be in the top 4% again in 2013. We completed our renovation last year that included all of our 12,000 sq ft of event space and we just installed LED lighting last week.

Brian Lenfestey

Been to Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows? Share your experiences!