“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Fairport, New York
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Good selection of chicken, beef and pork dishes. Also a few vegitarian items. Reasonable prices

Littleton, Colorado
“We Visit This Steakhouse Once A Week....Consistently Good Food, Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

This is an all-around good restaurant....consistently good food and good service. If you try to visit on a Friday or Saturday evening, you'll see that everyone else in the area thinks it's a good steakhouse too!
The steaks aren't the caliber you would get at Ruth's Chris or the like, but they're still excellent and certainly alot more affordable. We especially like their New York Strip.
I'm always amazed how friendly and efficient the waitstaff is at this Texas Roadhouse. Most are young, but they're all mature, which isn't always the case with some young waitstaff (I recently had a waitress roll her eyes at me at an Italian restaurant when I asked for more sugar for my iced tea!) But not at this one....I see the managers-I think they might also be the owners--every single time I'm there, and they are good to make the rounds and ask customers how the food is, etc. I appreciate they take the time to check on the quality of their food and their service. It has to be more than coincidence that their staff is young yet good at their jobs...I think this is because the managers train them well and provide a supportive, atmosphere - they all seem to like working there, and that good feeling trickles down...
I would go to Texas Roadhouse for their sweet iced tea alone. I don't know how they do it, but it's bar none, the best sweet tea around. To those of us who are addicted to sweet tea, this is a big deal! And no, despite what my husband tries to tell me, sweet tea just isn't the same thing if you have to add the sugar yourself....it has to be added before the ice is added! I've thought about asking if I could buy a gallon or two to take home, but my husband and son claim they won't walk out with me if I do....

• Visited October 2011