We stayed at the Highland Ranch Hampton Inn. The view of the Rocky Mountains when you look out your windows every morning is breathtaking. It makes you at peace. The staff was very helpful to make sure that we had everything we needed as we were traveling with a 3 year old an a 11 month old. Would go back in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located minutes from Lockheed Martin, Avaya, Highlands Ranch, Denver Tech Center, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Bandimere Speedway, Colorado Convention Center & Downtown Denver, this Littleton CO hotel is located off of C470 near I70 and I25. We offer a hot breakfast buffet daily, free WiFi, spacious rooms with views of the Rocky Mountains, indoor saline pool and hot tub, large fitness room, business center, gift shop and free area shuttle in a Cadillac Escalade. This hotel is the perfect place to enjoy all that Colorado has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch Hotel Littleton
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Highlands Ranch