“Good location, nice amenities in room, good price, thin walls / floor” 3 of 5 stars
Review of TownePlace Suites Denver Southwest/Littleton

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Littleton
Northern Colorado
“Good location, nice amenities in room, good price, thin walls / floor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Th staff was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and in good condition. Having a desk was helpful for work I had to complete. Had I been there for more than 1 night, the kitchen would have come in handy, as it is over a mile to restaurants. The price was competitive with a regular room nearby, but this had the kitchenette. This was close to my appointments. Parking was ample. Free breakfast was nothing spectacular, but was adequate and plentiful.
The only negative I encountered was the noise. I could hear people on both sides of my room as if they were in the room with me. One side was up very late and the other side was up super early. I could also hear noise from upstairs. As I was checking in, there was a group of guys who were obviously regulars staying there for work. They were holding out for top floor rooms and now I know why.
I'd stay there again, but would request a top floor room, and preferably on the end.

Room Tip: Gt the top floor. South side is away from the highway.
Green Features: Recycling receptacle was in the room, so I assume they are recycling what goes into those bins.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2014 via mobile

stayed thee nights while visiting family and found it to be clean, relatively updated and the staff very friendly. Location was right off the highway and the price was right. If you are looking for a 5 star hotel, this is not the place, but for convenience it worked out just fine.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Peoria, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014

We planned to stay here twice (going to and from another destination). But we found another suites hotel for our return trip. The hotel is older and tired looking (even though they said it was recently renovated). The worst part was the noise -- our first suite was on the 1st floor near the stairs, and starting at 5:00 AM in one bedroom we could hear people going up and down the stairs, and then the outside door would (loudly) slam shut; and in the other bedroom we could hear an A/C condenser loudly turning on and off all night.. We asked for another room, and they gave us a room on the 2nd floor for the next few nights. It was much quieter and we slept well. But it is not a pretty hotel...not what I expect of a Marriott....not a luxurious hotel suite by any means ...somewhat dark and dingy inside...just "average" ..... Lobby and breakfast area are small. Overpriced for what we got. On the plus side: the staff were friendly and somewhat helpful, the towels were soft and a good size, the rooms were a fairly good size, It was near lots of good resaurants and some shopping centers.

Room Tip: Ask for a very quiet room. I should think top (third) floor would be quietest.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

Just over the weekend a friend and I took a mini vacation to Denver and stayed at this hotel. We arrived a good 3 hours early and they had our room ready (very nice) The gentleman at the front desk was nice and full of information to help us on our way of fun things to do in the area. We got to our room and it was like a nice little apartment. Kitchen all set up with stove, fridge, dishwasher and even dishes to help with making meals if need be. I do have to say that the unfortunate problem we had was something happened to the water heater on our first stay, and we had no hot water to shower. BUT they did work fast and we were all good by the next morning. I would for recommend this hotel to anyone that came from out of town. To boot, we had an amazing view of a mountain in the back yard.

Room Tip: Stay in building B and request 3rd floor to have the view of the mountain. they do have elevators.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Calabash, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014 via mobile

Clean room, good breakfast, and professional staff. So many pillows on the bed. Price was very high and I don't know why...nothing big was happening in the area. Now I see way cheaper rooms. I think I was ripped off.

Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014 via mobile

I have frequented this hotel on and off for the past couple of years. They recently renovated and from my understanding changed management. The new management has spent a lot of money at the hotel and it shows, especially compared to the other towneplace suites in Denver which are dingy. And the rooms are huge with new full stainless steel kitchens. The staff is absolutely wonderful....very helpful and kind. I would definitely recommend this hotel for both business and pleasure.

• Stayed August 2014
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

Very comfortable accommodations. I am an Elite Marriott Member & they upgraded us to a 2 BR Suite. Very courteous & helpful staff. The Beds were comfortable. If I am in the area, I would love to stay there again.

Sathyan Shivashankar
Marriott Elite Member

Room Tip: Nice location among rolling hills. Ask for Rooms with a view of the hills
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Carla H, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver Southwest/Littleton, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the TownePlace Suites Denver Southwest/Littleton.

CARLA HARRIS
carla.harris@marriott.com

Been to TownePlace Suites Denver Southwest/Littleton? Share your experiences!