“decent ice cream but passed on the coffee” 3 of 5 stars

719-486-2091
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 24 Restaurants in Leadville
Evans, Colorado
“decent ice cream but passed on the coffee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

small ice cream shop, provides both wireless and restroom facilities for customers. both indoor and outdoor seating available and is right downtown on the city's main drag. Prices are comparable to other snack shops but the ice cream really is good. Prefer the coffee at the coffee shop across the street

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Coffee was just ok and the service was worse.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hot day in Leadville lead us to the Ice Cream shop on the main street. No cheerful greeting and no prices listed on the cones, but we went ahead and ordered 2 cones and 2 coffees ($11+). As the middle-aged woman handed me the 2nd cone, I asked if we could have a cup of water too please. "Sure", but she turned away from me and visited with some friends for a minute, as I stood there waiting...then walked over to the side wall, lifted a curtain to get the "special" cup, and as she sat the tiny Dixie cup of luke warm water on the counter, she said, "a cup of water", and quickly turned away. What?? Only thing I can figure is that I didn't put a tip in the jar. I love to tip and I tip big, but not for that kind of service.

• Visited July 2013