Typical Homewood Suite with 2 double beds in bedroom, sleeper sofa in main room. We chose it for ease in traveling with kids--nice to be able to split up those who wanted to sleep from those who wanted to watch a movie. Breakfast plentiful, quickly restocked, and better than the usual. Fresh fruit available 24/7, which was very nice. Front desk super friendly (seems like everyone in Colorado is that way.) Sleeper sofa impossible except for small kid--very thin.
Well-located near many restaurants (we walked for Mexican one night, sushi the next.) Several local pizzerias deliver. Nearby King Soopers and Safeway for groceries. The room has a dvd player, and there is a Blockbuster nearby for dvd rentals.
We used the hotel as a base for day trips to Boulder, RMNP, Red Rocks and the I-70 resorts. Approximately 45 minutes from the airport mid-day. A car is needed for this location.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Denver West-Lakewood Hotel Lakewood
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Denver West-Lakewood Hotel
- Homewood Suites Lakewood
- Homewood Lakewood
- Lakewood Homewood
- Lakewood Homewood Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Home! The Homewood Suites By Hilton Denver West/Lakewood is west Denver's newest, upscale, all suite hotel! 110 beautiful suites for the government, corporate business traveler as well as the leisure guest/families! We offer special weekend rates for groups! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver West-Lakewood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.