“Excellent!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 320 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Takeout
Description: At Saffron Grill we believe that food is so much more than just fuel. Food is about bringing people together. We believe no one is ever alone in the kitchen. We bring generations to the table for every meal: Grandmothers, grandfathers, fathers, mothers, daughters, and sons. Food is never just food. It is a door to learning so much more: who we are presently, who we once were in the past, and who we want to be in the future. That is why each and every dish is prepared with the same ingredients that my mother and her mother before her used. All of our recipes are homemade with fresh vegetables and top quality spices. We hope you can join us and enjoy our food, culture, and the people you surround yourself with!
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

While in Lakewood I visited this authentic combination store slash restaurant and was pleasantly surprised by the fantastic food and laid back ambiance.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Arvada, Colorado
“Come for the food, not the atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

There are people who might be put off by a restaurant that's part of a gas station. I'm glad I'm not one of them, because I found some delicious food at the Saffron Grill. They have lots of great Mediterranean cuisine from falafel to babbaganoush and more. I had a delicious gyro, made fresh when I ordered, and it didn't take much time at all.

The kitchen is tiny, there are a couple of tables in the gas station area, but the food is well worth a stop.

• Visited March 2013