“Delicious breakfast burritos” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #66 of 320 Restaurants in Lakewood
Denver, Colorado
“Delicious breakfast burritos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is one of those restaurants I had driven by for years but had never eaten at until a year or so ago. The menu is a bit intimidating. It's an odd mixture of Greek, Mexican and American and is quite large - usually a warning sign. The food is delicious though! The portions are large enough that my husband & I can comfortably split a breakfast burrito. We love the one with avocado & bacon. Their green chili is delicious, not overly spicy but very flavorful. We keep saying we need to come here for a meal other than breakfast but haven't made it yet. My husband would also recommend their platter of biscuits & gravy. Seriously, it was the size of a serving platter, not a plate.

LAKEWOOD
“Yummy Yanna's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Nice range of offerings in what used to be a Pizza Hut but now is completely converted to a fun, family cafe on Sheridan, just north of Alameda. Friendly staff and plenty of parking. Yummy french fries and yes, the breakfasts are all day and generous.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Wide variety of food - Excellent breakfasts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We had breakfast at Yanna's and found a wide assortment of breakfast selections. The menus states that breakfast is available all day. After all, it s the best meal of the day. We found the service to be attentive and friendly and the food to be well prepared and good tasting. As is often the case, the portions were large and you could consider spitting a meal if you wanted to watch your calories.

The only negative that I experienced was wanting to substitute a waffle for my pancakes. I was told that they would have to charge me the full price for the waffle. That is something that they should work on, charging the difference would have been more appropriate. I stayed with the menu as stated.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Westminster, Colorado
“GREAT Place To Eat!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

Meet friends here for lunch. Very clean, waitress was wonderful and the food was delicious. Place our order and the food arrived quickly. The fried chicken was really good, but, the corn was canned and the mashed potatoes weren't that good. My husbands chicken panini was DELICIOUS!!!!! The french fries are REALLY, REALLY good, nice and crunchy.
Everyone loved there meal and we plan to make this our meeting place when we get together now. Plan on going back to try breakfast, our waitress said you can get it anytime during the day.

• Visited September 2011