“Great date night dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Californian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Great date night dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

This restaurant has a pleasant, elegant feel with great service and exquisitely prepared "comfort food." We seem to go here several times each winter for its cozy atmosphere and reliable excellence. There's also a nice patio so I imagine it's great in the summer, but I'll leave that for other reviewers.

• Visited February 2011

Chicago, Illinois
“Better than I expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

I was in town for work and stayed at the Sheraton Denver West, just down the street. My client recommended this place based on its proximity to my hotel. It was wonderful. I will be back. It is one of the better restaurants that I have eaten in. You cannot beat the quality of the food or service for the price.

• Visited June 2011
Thornton, Colorado
“Always the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is one of my favorite go to places. Family friendly and excellent food. They do lots of wonderful new dishes and try out different flavors. I really enjoyed the "new" Popsicles they were so refreshing and a fun shape.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lakewood, Colorado
“Fresh local ingredients with a gourmet touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

Michael's 240 Union has consistently provided appetizing dishes made with fresh seasonal products eloquently presented. The ambiance of the restaurant is business casual, yet one feels just as comfortable coming in after a sporting event with no differentiation in service.
A few regular menu items are comfort food - much like grandma used to make. Seems like there is a conscious attempt to provide healthy choices on the menu. This along with a quality but value price wine options make for an enjoyable evening with your date. Finally, dessert choices offered include both high (and low) calorie options that one is unlikely to resist.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lakewood, CO
“Wonderful Atmosphere and Delicious Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2009

204 Union is a 204 Union has great food at a fair price. The portion sizes are just right and the prices range from $9-$14 dollars Pizzas and $14-$30 dollar Entrees. They also have freshly baked breads in the center of the table (one of my favorite parts). It is a wonderful place for a special occasion (i.e. Anniversary, Birthdays or Holidays) or just a nice lunch/dinner with friends and family. My husband took me here for our second date and we have been going back ever since. We even had our wedding reception in the restaurant’s Wine Room! The owner is always around asking how everything is and the wait staff is amazing. I have never had bad service. I definitely recommend this place to anyone!great place for a for special acction