“Poor and Rude Management” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lakewood
Mile High Inn & Suites
11595 W 6th Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215 (Formerly Travelodge Lakewood)   |
Ranked #17 of 27 hotels in Lakewood
A TripAdvisor Member
“Poor and Rude Management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2004

Avoid this motel at all costs. We made a reservation in April for adjoining or adjacent rooms for the week of July 9th to July 16th, 04. We were assured that although we may not get adjoining rooms, we would at least get two rooms next to each other. Upon our arrival, we were informed that we did indeed have two rooms, however one was on the first floor and the other was on the second floor on the opposite side of the building. Considering that the second room was for our teenaged children, I found this to be unacceptable.
Following further discussion with the manager, he then cancelled my reservation and threw me out of his motel. Fortunately, we were able to get a room at a much finer establishment that was much friendlier, and also much cleaner than run down conditions at the Denver West Travelodge. I will never again stay at this poorly managed facility, and highly reccomend against anyone else wasting their time and money staying in such an unfriendly place!

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Solo
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2004

We were very disappointed in our recent stay at this motel. Our reservations made in April of 2004 were for 5 nights, ground floor for medical reasons, non smoking. upon arrival they showed us booked for 1 night. We were put in the oldest part of motel in a smoking room, this section was in deplorable condition, trash strewn around outside, room was reasonably clean. A request for a refrigerator and ironing board and iron were ignored. We were attending a family function and there were 4 families booked to stay here, two of the families besides us had problems, they will send their own reviews. We had stayed at this motel 2 years prior and were satisfied with everything. The new management has a take it or leave it attitude, they were more concerned with the grand opening of the Cherry Bomb Lounge and the attendance of ESPN and the Broncos.
This motel is no longer owned by Travelodge, I believe it is owned by McBride, Travelodge would be wise to remove this motel from their listings as it could give them a bad name if people aren't aware of the change in ownership.

• Stayed July 2004
Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2003

Stayed here May 21st (11p.m.) to May 24th (7a.m.) with my sister from Michigan. We picked this hotel because it was only 5 miles from our relatives. Well, the first thing we noticed going into our room was the dirty mirror. It wasn't just smears it was water spots with a big bulge of dried on soap or cleanser. We only had one towel and two wash clothes. The next morning we got up and walked down the stairs to go to breakfast when I fell on unlevel sidewalk at the bottom of the stairs. Immediately I had cleaning people around me who were very friendly. Ended up having a chip fracture in my heal bone. Came back to the hotel after spending the morning at the ER and asked for a room change on the first level. They gave me the room change but it was way in the back which was a hike. I asked if they had something closer as I could barely walk. I was told no. Rude front desk help. Well I was disturbed at that since their unlevel sidewalk was the reason for my fall. They were not helpful at all. In the end we were both so ready to get home. Felt so bad we stayed here. Do not think about staying here.

Been to Mile High Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!