“Lose the straw” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Susan Weckbaugh
“Lose the straw”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Starting out with a very nice Coke, the straw was made of thick paper like on a lollipop, shredding with moisture and very uncomfortable in my mouth. (It's biodegradable, yippy-doo!) $13 for a plain cheeseburger, c'mon! I mean, it was an average hamburger, not the greatest, although the texture of the Black Angus was very nice. The fries were better than average. I guess the best thing was the lightly pickled cucumbers that came to the table while we waited. Our server, Brian, provided impeccable service--that's why I'm giving this place a 3 rather than a 2. Nice decor. Save your money and go to the Cheery Cricket.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

66% Recommend
Clearwater, FL
“Great Bison KC Strip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had a great bison steak. Just can't get it on the east coast. The grilled asparagus was perfect too. My wife had their grilled chicken with garlic mashed. Love Teds, always look for them on the road. Great ambiance and our server Audra was a real pro!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a delicious meal and had wonderful service. There is a lot to choose from on their menu. Our teenagers enjoyed their meal too, which is saying ALOT!

Visited June 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Gracious comfort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I decided to treat my Mom to a nice lunch yesterday and we settled on Ted's--a favorite for both of us. I know that Ted's is a chain but regardless of the time of day that I have eaten there, the service is friendly, timely and gracious. They check back regularly to refill coffee and other drinks but don't hover! I had my favorite, the blue cheese, bacon burger and Mom tried a steak salad--both were beyond outstanding! I substituted onion rings for the fries and just loved them! The funky little pickle chips are tasty and different. The booth was cozy and we really enjoyed the little get away! I'm ready to go back ANY time!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lakewood, Colorado
“What Happened?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I used to love this place, used to send people here, but really, new owners, new cooks? This Valentine's day my fiance took me there for some good food. I had some worries as the last 3 times had not been great. 20 minute wait for drink orders, 10 minutes to get them. Place wasn't busy...go figure. Ordered our burgers, another 20 minute wait, then the insult. I ordered a bison burger cooked Medium Rare...you know, pink inside and warm. Brown inside and hot and chewy is what I got. Please, before the server runs away, cut into your burger, steak or chicken and if it isn't what you ordered, throw it at them and call the manager. I've seen enough Gordon Ramsay to say this store needs some work.

• Visited February 2013