“Hidden gem of a place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Hidden gem of a place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

This place is tucked in a sorta rundown strip mall. But don't let that keep you from checking it out. They serve all types of coffee drinks and also have a fantastic breakfast and lunch menu. It is a smallish place, but the service was fast and friendly. Go here!

Gloucester City, New Jersey
“Quite a busy little place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

This shop was outside our hotel window and I was amazed the number of people going in and out so I had to try it. It really is more of a sandwich shop then coffee shop. A little too busy to curl up in the corner with a good book. The french press coffee was very good but I thought the sandwiches were a bit of a dissappointment. My son got the wrong sandwich and I thought mine was kind of thin (seemed like one slice of meat and cheese). They do seem to have a very loyal local following!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lakewood, Colorado
“One of my favorite local coffee shops!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

They always have fresh food and great drinks, not to mention the cups they make them in gives each drink some character! I do miss the old menu, prior to the new owner (though it was year ago now)... Lucky for me, a long term employee was kind enough to explain to me how to build a sammy that is always identical to my favorite "The secretary"! Though their hot bar beverages are fantastic, just a simple cup of coffee is always fantastic! Ask for a few pumps of vanilla in their one hand ice tea blend and add a splash of cream, I promise you won't regret it! Their extensive loose leave tea selection and great specialty sandwiches are all worth the visit alone! Along with the great food and drinks, they offer a homie environment to enjoy your meal, tea, or coffee, accompanied with friendly service, what more could one ask for! I plan to continue my regular visits to the french press for a long long time.

Visited July 2012
“Great Breakfast Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

We found this place thanks to Trip Advisor and never would have known about it otherwise. Awesome Sunday breakfast!

Eatonville, Washington
“Comfy little place-great coffee, food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

My husband and I, for early breakfast, met here our visiting son and daughter-in-law who were visiting from Oregon. We both had separate plans so only could get together briefly over a leisurely breakfast. This place impressed us all and we were glad we came early at 7:45 am on a Sunday as the place started filling up around 8:30. We were able to relax at a table with chairs and a bench with extremely comfy pillows for our backs. The menu is printed across chalkboards on walls. They had two choices of Boulder Coffee- very good (and I am a Peetnik, so very picky!). I had a 3 egg & cheese omelette with pan fried seasoned potatoes and homemade focaccia bread. You can choose additional ingredients for $0.50 and $0.75 each. I just chose tomatoes and that was a good choice. My cheese omelette came served with the cut tomatoes on top. Overall, this is a great cosy place to relax and enjoy homemade food - far cry from Denny's or a chain restaurant. It is quiet so a nice atmosphere to have conversation.

• Visited April 2012