“Wedding stay success” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Helotes
“Wedding stay success”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

We booked several rooms for our son's Denver wedding. The gracious and efficient staff were able to meet all our needs from families with small children to a special needs room with walk in shower for my elderly father. When the coin operated clothes dryer for guests did not work, Chris who was working the night shift, put the wet clothes in the hotel laundry dryer. When we needed extra towels and linens, the staff accomodated us immediately.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
DENLKGM, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Southwest/Lakewood, responded to this review, November 7, 2011
Thank you so much for your feedback. It was truly our pleasure to host your group. Please do come see us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

We came here on our honeymoon night and had a room with a jacuzzi- very nice! On our way out the next day we realized we had left a sweatshirt back in the room. We called the hotel and let them know. The manager was in contact with me several times to keep me updated that she was still looking for it. It sounds like they at some point found the sweatshirt but it got lost in the laundry again.
I was sad that I lost my favorite sweatshirt, but Jessica was very helpful and apologetic. Overall we had a good stay, and in the end, they made the situation right and reimbursed me for another hoodie because they couldn't find the original one.
Jessica Slater was very helpful and friendly. The staff there was nice.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry about your sweatshirt and glad we could purchase a new one for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.
Colorado, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

The staff at this hotel were most accommodating and very friendly and warm. We were traveling with 4 kids and shared a room with two beds. My husband was working while I was on holiday with the kids. There was a nice common area & business center for my husband to set up and work in as well as a good desk in the room during his conference calls.

The manager was kind enough to send up a pack and play for the baby and was happy to give us a couple of extra blankets to get the kids all situated.

The pool was really nice, indoors, clean, plenty of fresh pool towels and also a hot tub. Outside the pool area there is a very quiet, private patio with lawn chairs and a gazebo; perfect for quiet conversations, entertaining or a safe place to let the toddler run off some energy while you sit down and rest. You can still keep an eye on the pool from the patio area as well.

The only thing I did not like about our stay was that the breakfast was $8.99 per person for the buffet. I have stayed in other hotels where a comparable breakfast would have been offered for free. The only difference I can see is customized eggs only now tips are involved too. The price for breakfast in my opinion was unreasonable for 6 people, so we opted for IHOP on breakfast instead of eating at the hotel.

Room Tip: Communicate with the manager about your needs so that he may accommodate you in a personal way.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
DENLKGM, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Southwest/Lakewood, responded to this review, August 14, 2011
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comment about breakfast. Courtyard by Marriott as a brand does charge for breakfast - you are correct in noticing the eggs to order. We also provide a server at breakfast to add a higher service level. Lastly, many of our rates do include the full hot buffet. The next time you are traveling to Lakewood, I'd be more than happy to personally asisst you in making your reservations so it includes the full hot buffet for you and your family. Thank you again for your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
Salt Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

The hotel was outstanding. We in the area for business all week and couldn't have been happier about my stay. The rooms were clean and nice. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was good. Overall I was very happy with my stay and I will be staying there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
DENLKGM, Manager at Courtyard Denver Southwest/Lakewood, responded to this review, August 14, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoyed having you. We hope to see you again soon!
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Immediately following my stay at this hotel, I received an e-mail from Jessica Slater, General Manager, asking how my stay at the Courtyard had gone. I responded that it was very nice and that I appreciated the upgrade they made to my room! She asked me if I planned to return in the future and made my reservations for me personally - Now that is SERVICE! It made me feel very special - GREAT JOB JESSICA!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
DENLKGM, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Southwest/Lakewood, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Thank you very much for your kind works. We work very hard to provide the best service possible. I am glad we were successful! We look forward to your return trip.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

The hotel manager showed unbelievable care for us personally as we were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary. The Courtyard we had booked there in Lakewood ended up being further from downtown Denver then we had wanted. The hotel manager (Jessica) helped find us a room much closer to downtown at an incredible rate. Our anniversary was saved!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
DENLKGM, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Southwest/Lakewood, responded to this review, June 10, 2011
Thank you so much - It was my pleasure to help you. I am so glad we were able to get you closer to where you wanted. We look forward to seeing you again. Happy Anniversary!
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

Comfortable rooms. Clean and quiet.
Good location. Ample parking.
Happy Hour in the lounge during certain days.
Friendly and very accomodating staff - Tyler, Taylor and Jessica were great.
Located in nice area of Lakewood.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
DENLKGM, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Southwest/Lakewood, responded to this review, November 23, 2010
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to pass this to my team - they will be thrilled to learn you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Warm Regards,
Jessica

Been to Courtyard Denver Southwest/Lakewood? Share your experiences!