“Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Keystone
Denver, Colorado
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Good food and good service, not the greatest Italian, but not the worst. worth the time, however there are some better options in the area!

Visited February 2014

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Good pizza and friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I had the cheese and Canadian bacon pizza with a garden salad. The staff happily gave me a couple of boxes to take home what I couldn't eat. Quick and tasty meal.

Visited January 2014
Mankato, Minnesota
“Watch your credit card!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Ordered take out pizza for my kids last night and left the bartender a small tip for taking my order. Noticed on my credit card that an inflated tip was added to my bill. I confronted the general manager and he said that happens all the time. My credit card company said it's common for restaurants to inflate tips. My account is currently in dispute. The pizza was good but being SCAMMED left a bad taste in my mouth!!!!!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Family Feed with good prices & friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Great family restaurant with excellent pizza at good prices. Staff were very friendly and the service quick. We visited there twice during our 4 day stay and the kids were happy to return, which is a good sign!

Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great pizza, really nice people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We took a to-go pizza. The server was great, we went for a walk and came back and I did not even have time to ask, we already had our pizza in the hands! And it was good. Thanks!

Visited November 2013