“Good food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta Ga
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Had Alice a great waitress who gave us good suggestions on margaritas and food. Their salsa is very good and interesting it doesn't look like what we normally see back east. I had the chile relleno burrito and it was fabulous. Kids liked their tacos and quesadilla. Margarita was a little upscale but worth it. Had quality ingredients. Not a glow in the dark lime green headache maker

USA
“Very tasty Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband ordered the Buffalo Tacos, they were even able to cook them Medium Rare, he loved them. I had the fish enchildas, agian they were great. We also had great drinks, this is not a fancy place. It is a local hang out joint, so do not except the usual resort feel. But the service is excellent, the wait staff is freindly and the food is great. Get out of River Run Village and have a great meal with the locals!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indialantic, Florida
“Great place eat n drink and inexpensive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here 4times on 2 different snowboard trips 2 years apart and it is consistently good at a reasonable price. The wings are very good!! We have had the giant burritos, casadias, and tacos. I am sure to return!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Go for drinks, Skip the food!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I visited Dos Locos with three other friends while on vacation in Keystone. We mainly went because I had found a coupon for a free margarita with a purchase of an entree'. Let's just say the margarita was the best thing that came to the table. The chips and salsa were OK. All of our meals were bland, I didn't think it was possible to screw up a fajita until I ate one here. We all commented how we could have made a better meal ourselves at the condo. I am seriously considering sending the owner of Dos Locos a few of my recipes! On a better note, the service was great, very good atmosphere, they did a free raffle for a snow board while we were there. TV's are everywhere so you won't miss a game.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Denver
“Bad food, good service and was appalled by live lobster arcade machine.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Our food arrived lukewarm and while edible, it was far from good. It was more of a rowdy bar environment than a relaxing place to eat. Our waitress was great, but that's the only positive thing I can say. They also have a live lobster grab arcade machine where patrons can spend $2 to try and catch a live lobster. I find this disgusting and inhumane and even if the food hadn't been terrible, I would never support a business that had one if those on site.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere