There are a lot of upsides to the Condo I was renting:
* Reasonable price
* Very roomy and convenient
* fireplace in living room (gas powered not real wood)
* nice little porch
* good size bedrooms with comfortable beds.
* 2 full baths. Very clean.
* very convenient kitchen with good appliances (full size fridge with ice maker and water fountain, microwave, 4 slice toaster, dishwasher). Lots of counter space.
* free wifi
* good size dining area
Generally, the condo is kind of "built" for 4 people but can accommodate 5 as far as space and amenities go (I'm not sure about hotel policies though) with adding a bed. Note that each bedroom has one queen bed.
some things I think they should improve though:
* I have not rented here during ski season, and the big question is how convenient it is to get to the ski lifts from the hotel. It's definitely not a walking distance. You can drive to the Shuttle locations (which is very close) but I think this would kind of defeat the purpose.
* no phone in room
* no AC. But I guess most of the year AC is not really needed up there at Keystone
* check in process was way too long and complicated
* check out is 10am. Seriously??
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Oro Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oro Grande Hotel Keystone