“If you're a bride, Don't go here!!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 13 attractions in Keystone
Attraction Details
“If you're a bride, Don't go here!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Worst bridal experience! I left if tears after the stylist completely ruined my hair. During the whole process I would ask if certain things would be fixed, and she said it would all come together. Well it didn't. It was horrible, it was ao slicked back and I had to keep pointing to areas for her to fix. I asked for a loose braid and loose hair, I got a tight braid (even after I asked her to re do it) and slicked back hair.

The stylist was horrible. Even after noticing my distress she shrugged her shoulders and walked away. Leaving my maid of honor to clean up the mess. Thankfully for my maid of honor and step sister we were able to fix it. But the salon staff could not have cared less.

As a bride you have a lot to deal with on your wedding day. Your hair appointment should be fun and exciting, find an alternative to this joke of a salon.

Dillon, Colorado
“Best place in Summit for all your spa and hair care needs!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been a client here for years now!! Absolutely love it!! Get all of my spa needs and hair care taken care of! Great staff and wonderful atmosphere!

Dillon, Colorado
“Best place in Summit for all your spa and hair care needs!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Toronto
10 attraction reviews
“Misty is the best of a good place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

While staying at the Keystone Lodge I indulged in a pedicure with foot massage. Umm..num..num... Soaking and scrubbing and paraffin and massage and painting - what could be better? Nothing. Misty was the tech for this procedure. She noticed my shortness of breath (altitude much!?!) from the thin air and she let me try a product they had with eucalyptus and peppermint that totally cleared my sinuses and helped me breathe immediately!! SO greatfull!!! SOLD! The following day she did my very thin, very limp, sparce hair and made me look like a hip queen!! Thanks so much Misty!!! They need a proper hair salon for her!!

The lounge where you go to let your polish dry or snooze or read is a real treat!!

Visited July 2013
Keystone, Colorado
14 attraction reviews
“The worst customer service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

After receiving an uneven haircut, my friend rescheduled an appointment to have it fixed. Not only did the stylist arrive late for the appointment, he didn't apologize for being late. He then refused to fix her haircut ($55 cut, by the way) and the manager ended up kicking us out of the salon after telling my friend she would give her a refund on her credit card but that she couldn't complete the refund for 10 minutes and would email the receipt to her. My friend received the receipt after a day and a half with no apologies. She ended up going to a local Cost Cutters to have her cut fixed (while receiving exemplary customer service). Neither my friend nor I will return to this salon again. Nor will we ever recommend this salon/spa to any of our business clients or friends.

Visited May 2013