“Just AVERAGE!” 3 of 5 stars

Mankato, Minnesota
16 attraction reviews
“Just AVERAGE!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I enjoyed my yoga class! The staff at the spa were very friendly. The facial and massage were just average for what you paid for.

Visited January 2014

Chadron, Nebraska
15 attraction reviews
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This place was very upscale. Called for reservations 3 hours prior. Massage was fantastic. Both my husband & I enjoyed. We could have stayed to enjoy all the things that come with a massage, but had to get back on the mountain. They offered pool, hot tub, spa, relaxation room, etc. My husband went back a second time the next day.

Visited December 2013
Missouri
50 attraction reviews
“Have Visited on Numerous Occasions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

During this summer's trip, both my husband and I stopped in for 80 minute massage. It was greatly needed as we were touring the state on our motorcycle and were halfway through our route at the time of the visit.

Both of us walked away saying that we had just had the best massage experience ever. I can say the same thing for each visit I have made there.

As far as pricing, it is higher than here locally but very comparable to all resort area spas.

Highly recommend!

Visited July 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Keystone Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We rented a unit at Lakeside for the season and spent a great deal of time this winter at Keystone just destressing. One of the highlights every time was the spa. Just the smell of eucalyptus takes us back to our experiences this winter. The staff was excellent and we always felt welcomed. Met people from all parts of the world all with the same goal as ours....to relax and unwind. The equipment in the gym was well maintained, clean and there was enough equipment to get a good workout in if you wanted. My wife recieved a massage and she raved about how amazing the experience was. We always felt pampered while there.

Visited February 2013
“Joyful and relaxing a Colorado mountain high.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went for the mountain and stayed for the Spa. Three days of perfect pampering And three nights of relaxation.

The stress of 1212 melted away and a New Year was meet with, joy, fireworks, and champagne.

The spa experience transcended from relaxing to Heavenly.