“Good pizza on the plaza” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 31 restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: Pizza
NJ
“Good pizza on the plaza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We enjoyed out dinner at PoP. My favorite was the My Thai which was very flavorful and spicy. The service was ok, Pretty much kids working to support their snow habits. The restaurant itself was very cold because cold air rushed in every time the front door opened. It's a pizza place with good food and fair prices for a resort. I liked it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

55% Recommend
Medical Lake, WA
“Horrible Service but great food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This place could do a lot better. The food was delicious. My wife and I ordered calzones and my daughter ordered a slice of pizza. Now the service here was interesting. You would think during Christmas break they would have a bus boy working the tables. I guess they thought it was ok for the hostess to clean tables and try to sit people in the restaurant. She however was rude and I watched her refusing to help two people out at a table. She told them they needed to wait for their server. Rumor has it there are a couple of better pizza places in town. I would go there before eating here. This place does have a nice view of Keystone Lake.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Amazing gluten free pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was the best gluten free pizza I have come across, anywhere. I chose a specialty pizza with the gluten free crust and it was AMAZING. I get very sick from cross contamination and I told the waiter I have celiac and That my food couldn't be made anywhere near regular flour dough. He made sure my pizza was cooked separate and I had no problems after eating it. My husband even said it was a good pizza, for gluten free. :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“So-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Our family went to Keystone for christams. It was our first day and we were looking around when we spotted this place and decided to grab a quick bite. When our food came, the waitress didnt give us napkins or utensils. She just dropped off the pizza and left. The pizza was DELICIOUS! But the service was poor. At the end, the waitress went up to my father and said "Merry holiday party sparkle." It was weird. But the food was great! I recommend going if you dont care about good service or not :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Texas
“Good food, great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

The pizza here was good. Not great but good. However you can't beat the view, especially when dining outdoors overlooking Keystone Lake. We just returned from Keystone and the weather dining outside this summer evening was magnificent. Will return again!

• Visited June 2013