“great apres ski warm drinks” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: Sushi, Delicatessen, Diner, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in River Run Village near the base of the gondola, inxpot is your stop in Keystone for a hot drink, breakfast, lunch and happy hour! We open every day at 7am and our friendly staff will get your day started the right way, every day.
Savannah, Georgia
“great apres ski warm drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Offers a delicious and wide variety of beverages and light food. Near the gondola where a warm drink us most needed.

Amboy, Illinois
“GREAT little coffee shop.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

The drinks at this place were GREAT! We initially went in to get a coffee to warm us up while we were walking around but ended up getting several drinks, they were great! It's more than a coffee shop, they have sandwiches and alcohol. I was surprised when I took a drink of my warm apple cider and found out it had alcohol. An AWESOME surprise! There are several couches and comfy chairs to sit in, as well as a few tables to eat at. There is also outside seating. I will for sure frequent this place when I return to Keystone.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
atlanta
“Great spot for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Had great lattes. cinnamon chai teas and pre ski jitters Irish coffees($3).. We enjoyed the baked goods too. It gets very crowded pre ski but it is worth the wait. Best coffee in the Rockies

atlanta
“Best hot beverages in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Great spot for breakfast but it gets crowded pre ski. Loved the latte, cinnamon chai and I particularly enjoyed my third day at Inxpot... the I am nervous pre ski Irish coffee for $3.

The baked goods and egg dished are also worth the wait!

Columbia, Missouri
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My hubby and I went here last year and had breakfast/coffee. It's a little Indie place, we had breakfast sandwiches which were okay, but nothing impressive, but there was virtually no where to sit that had an actual table. They were all couches and sofas, which is great for just coffee, but not for food. It isn't that anything was awful, it just wasn't really for us.

• 2 of 5 stars