“Glad I stopped in!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: Sushi, Delicatessen, Diner, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in River Run Village near the base of the gondola, inxpot is your stop in Keystone for a hot drink, breakfast, lunch and happy hour! We open every day at 7am and our friendly staff will get your day started the right way, every day.
Birmingham, Alabama
“Glad I stopped in!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Cute, home-y coffee shop alternative to Starbucks. There are outdoor seating areas on both sides of the shop. The indoor seats consist of couches, small tables, dining room tables - reminds me of a house.

Opens earlier than Starbucks. Prices are high, but consistent with resort prices. I had their breakfast burrito, which was huge so I took half of it home to eat later.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

“Wrapped up lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

After the sky ride we grabbed a bite to eat here based on the lunch special on their sign in the sidewalk. Their chicken salad wrap with almonds, cranberries, and spinach really hit the spot. Staff was friendly and helpful, with our wraps and drinks served quicker than I expected for such a small shop. Didn't think price was bad despite ski resort location.

• 5 of 5 stars
“The $20 breakfast includes 2 cups of Joe and a breakfast platter.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Nice place, good coffee OK breakfast but ridiculously expensive. Not worth it.

Visited April 2012
USA
“We LOVE Inxpot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

We spend enough at Inxpot during a 7 night stay to pay for one dinnner. They have the best coffee, I am addicted to their White Chocolate Chai Tea, I look forward to it before we even land in Denver. They have a very relaxing atomsphere and the folks that work there are the nicest people you will ever meet.

I need some quarters for the washing machine in our condo building. The Inxpot cashier sold me a WHOLE roll, she did not have to do that and it was beyond nice - she saved my day! Way to go Inxpot!!!!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Sierra T
San Jose, CA
“Great place for coffee and relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

Had coffee and lunch here a few days. Close to gondola at River Run. Coffee was good and there were lots of couches/chairs to snuggle up on and relax with friends or read a book. A bit pricey but then... everything at ski resorts usually are.

Visited February 2012