“Good Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 32 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Diner, Café
“Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I went there for lunch a couple days ago, the hostess was very friendly and suggested the apple walnut salad which was very good. Friendly staff. We sat outside which was nice but the work men made a bit of noise which was slightly annoying. Our server was attentive and made sure our waters were always full which is important to me. He was also helpful. Would go here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Massachusetts
“Bad Food and Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

On the first time here, lunch was a tasteless disaster. Had a grilled chicken with risotto cake and the entire dish was excessively dry. Companions had burgers which didn't turn out so well. Waiter seemed embarrassedly attempting to sell us menu items she didn't believe in.

Visited June 2012
Silverthorne, Colorado
“On the lake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

very good food in a quaint setting. The lake/pond is the icerink in winter

Laramie, Wyoming
“An OK place for a quick bite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

We stopped in to have a quick early lunch. Because our time was limited, we opted for the salad bar and a cup of soup. The salad was adequate and there was a good selection of vegetables, dressings and other condiments. The soup was hearty and appropriate for a cool fall afternoon. The service was prompt and courteous. The fare was a bit pricey for what it was, but the pleasant lakeside atmosphere and the convenient location made it worthwhile.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Georgia
“Bad Service, Food... at High Prices...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

Keystone Resort has some great restaurants... however their "Cafe" which is the only choice for breakfast at the lodge, is a poor choice. The average dish is 12.95+ tax and tip with coffee and juice extra, you are lucky to get away a breakfast for $20.

What do you get for this? Service was poor... it took 5 minutes to get our order, 20 minutes + for the food, and another 15 minutes to bring the bill. Don't go unless you have an hour to spare.

During our stay we had -
Applewood Bacon, which was fantastic crispy, not burnt, full of taste.
Buttermilk Pancakes- Fell apart on the fork, tasteless with a texture like honeycomb. worst non-burned pancakes I have had.
Pork Green Pepper Sauce- No spiceyness to it, the roux made it taste like bad, thickening gravy.
Breakfast Burrito- I don't know how you can mess this up... but I only ate 1/3 of mine. It had bones and hard grit in it. I gave up after the third "crunchy" peice.
Omlette- My wife had the omlette, it was soft and undercooked, with peppers and bits that appeared aged.
Fruit- Fresh, good strawberry and melon.
Coffee- Mediocre... it says Starbucks on the window, but it isn't anything I'd pay for... It's free if you get it by the lobby, but they charge you if you buy it at the table...weird.

Overall, I would say that the two times I went there for breakfast were the worst of the resort... Go down to Dillon for breakfast instead... you'll thank me.

• Visited September 2011