“Premier dining at high altitude!” 5 of 5 stars

Hwy 6, Keystone, CO 80435
(970) 468-4386
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Alpenglow Stube is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Keystone
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Premier dining at high altitude!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I made a Sunday Brunch reservation for 10:30am March 24th, 2013 for a friend's 60th birthday celebration. I had a hard time figuring out what I would do for a person's 60th. I knew we would be skiing with he and his wife over the weekend which happened to be the big birthday 60 weekend. When we arrived, our shoes and ski boots were put away and replaced with very warm booties or more like fuzzy, cozy house slippers. $48.00 included 4 buffets: seafood, meat, cheese and desserts plus the main entrée' from a long list of selections along with a mimosa. The restaurant setting is beautiful and the staff were very attentive and pleasant. The whole experience was 5 star! What a deal! We were told this was the best birthday present ever! He and his wife were beyond impressed!.

If you want to do something for that special friend or significant other in your life, this place makes for a memorable experience at high altitude!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Overland Park, Kansas
“Absolutely Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I visited Alpenglow on March 17th for Sunday brunch. The service, ambiance, food, and of course the location were all top-notch and excellent. The cozy slippers and courteous staff upon arrival were much appreciated. We had complimentary mimosas with a perfect blend of food for the brunch buffet. I enjoyed everything immensely, although I could have just eaten the buffet food and gone without the lamb chops I chose for the main course. They were very good, but I really enjoyed the buffet and the seafood bisque soup. The key lime pie was the best I've ever eaten. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Exceptional food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Well worth the cost of a fine dining restaurant. The service and food are exceptional. Everything on the menu is mouthwatering and skillfully prepared, from the Beef Fillet right down to the salads and soups! If you only visit one restaurant in Keystone, this is it.

Visited February 2013
Orange, California
“Staff was Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The experience of traveling by 2 gondolas to a 4 star restaurant is not the only reason to journey to the top of the North Peak at Keystone. The wonderful staff and award-winning chefs created a special evening just for us. They offer a delicious contemporary cuisine and WARM Fuzzy Slippers!!!!
Rachael, made sure our experience was unforgettable, we'll be returning.

Visited March 2013
Cypress, Texas
“You are paying the mountain top dining experience...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Visited Keystone for the first time this past weekend and was excited to try the Alpenglow dining experience and have a wonderful meal. We went to the Sunday champagne brunch on 02/24. It was my husbands birthday getaway weekend so was hoping to have a memorable meal. Unfortunately the food of good but not great. At $48.00 for each of us plus $30 for our 4 yr old I was hoping for some unforgettable food so it was far from it. I had the Stube steak and eggs...the steak was okay and comparable to an Outback steak..nothing like a juicy filet that you'd expect for the price. My husband had the Grilled New Zealand Lamb chops which looked great (i didnt taste) but my husband said it was just okay. In the end I've determined that I was paying for the mountain top dining experience which promised spectacular views as you dine but even that wasn't delivered since we were'nt seated by a window. In the end the total before tip came to $160 for 2 adults and 1 child for lunch and although I'm glad I tried it, I won't be going back next time we visit...We also ate at the Kickapoo Tavern and I enjoyed that meal alot more for half the price

• Visited February 2013