“Great Place, for Price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Evergreen Condominiums

Save Saved
You added Evergreen Condominiums to your Saves list
Evergreen Condominiums
3.0 of 5 Villa   |   21996 US Highway 6, West Keystone, 137 Benchmark Road, Keystone, CO 80435   |
Minot, North Dakota
“Great Place, for Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed for a about a week, and found it to be very comfortable. Very clean and plenty of room for our friends and family to come over for a cook out. Not to far from slopes, and shuttle service is not even a block away. Great place, would stay again

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

12 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Berlin, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We booked a 1 Bedroom+Loft with 2 Bathrooms and had intended it to be for just my husband, my two boys and myself. Unfortunately, about 2 weeks before our ski trip, my 8-year old son broke his arm, so my parents came to the mountains with us with my baby girl as well (to babysit), so there were 4 adults and 3 kids, yet there was plenty of room for all of us! The downstairs had a king size bed, the loft had a queen bed and then a twin bed in the "closet", yet it was like another bedroom. There were also futons! The service was great. We arrived in the area earlier than anticipated and the condo wasn't ready yet, but that was okay. They called when the unit was ready. Convenient Shuttle service to the lifts. We never used the pool because my son couldn't get his cast wet. Housekeeping gave us the run-around one day (was late and then didn't show up). Overall, an excellent value for the money spent. The location was great! Close to the resort and close to Dillon, where we often went shopping. The fully-stocked kitchen allowed us to cook meals daily, so we often came back to the condo to eat.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Rowlett, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family and I just returned from our stay. The only negatives to our vacation were the horrible shower head and difficulty locating the complex upon our arrival. Now to the good stuff, the staff was wonderful, the condo (1BR, 1BA) was ginormous, the kitchen was stocked with more utensils than we could ever use (a belgian waffle maker!), the fireplace was perfect and we loved getting more wood upon request. The indoor pool and hot tub were lovely, we really like that there were towels in the pool locker rooms.
The stay was more than we expected. We cannot wait to return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Des Moines, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Due to fires in Colorado Springs, we had to make alternative plans and chose this due to groupon. While we were in one of the older Lodgepole units (2012), it was nicely remodeled and comfortable. I was given a voucher for golf at one of the two resort courses (River & Ranch) but had use it the day of check-in...4:30pm? After begging my wife I called the closer River course and was placed on hold for over 10 minutes. Maybe should not have mentioned being a voucher holder? Tried the Ranch course and got right on. Very friendly and said I could play until dark. No deadline for the cart to be back so they could close up. I played a fantastic front nine, the course not my score, all to my self and a fox that walked past me about 10 yards away. While I did not get a chance play again, a friend was staying nearby an I recommended it to his group.

As for resort, beautiful surroundings but dead in the summer. Plus could they make finding the base village anymore difficult? We could see the lifts beyond the countless condos but the streets to get there looked like private drives. If you want the village experience, go to Breckenridge which is a town and not a resort.

Room Tip: 1st floor to avoid stairs. Still off the ground for some sense of security.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Visiting our son for the third time in 1 year has brought us a couple of lodging expericenes, but this one was the best so far. Two previous, we have stayed at the Lodge and Spa at Keystone and it was great, but this time we wanted to have more room, a kitchen, seperate bedroom and just more room to relax and of course, a view! Our son gave a few choices and we picked the Evergreen liking the pictures we saw from the website. Once we arrived, the place was huge for a 1BR/ 1BA condo! Large bedroon with a very comfortable king size bed and a ample size 2 sink bathroom with seperate shower. The kitchen was stocked with pots and pans and all the kitchen utensils needed to cook two large meals for our son and all of his friends. We were very happy with the size of the living room and with a West view, we had the sun most of the day along with a view of the mountains. The fireplace was well stocked, with fresh wood, matches and fire starters and spotless as well. We had a little problem with the TV remotes, but housekeeping came right over and fixed "our" problem. We were a few steps away from the bike path, which was now a snow covered walking path and walked for a good 3 mile loop in freezing temps, but it was so great to come "home" to a very comfortable place. My son's friends were suprised by how big this 1 bedroom condo was and we were just as happy to be there! The appliances were all reletively new and also the water heater was huge, so there was no shortage of hot water and the pressure was fantastic...Yea!!! Sure, there was shopping, boarding and sightseeing, but it was so nice to get back to the unit. When we go again, some time this summer/fall, I have a feeling we'll be asking for the same place again and if we don't, I hope that you do, you won't be disappointed. GREAT STAY!!

Room Tip: Unit we stayed in was 2032 end unit.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Bellevue, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

My family and I have decided to make a yearly family vacation trip to Keystone every winter. So this last Feb. We booked our stay with Evergreen (from the Keystone lodging website), and at the time we weren't very knowledgeable about this place, and were very hesitant about staying here because the photos of this place didn't look to appealing.
Anyways, it was absolutely not what we expected. We booked a 2bedroom plus loft, and when we walked in it was much bigger than we anticipated it to be. The loft (in ours) had two twin beds and a bath, which was great for the two younger kids. Then the oldest was happy to have his own bed room. Then the Master Bed was huge and very comfortable! The staff was very kind, even when we locked our selves out of the room and we were all in our swimsuits in the snow. The lady at the office, verified some info and gave us a key and some extra towels to stay warm with while we ran back to the room.
Great Stay, and we just booked again for this next year :) I will take pics this next time, I forgot to last stay.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a big family. Check with the front desk to see if the loft has a single b...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Denver
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

The room smelled like ashes and soot from the fireplace, there were ashes all over the front room, the beds were terribly hard and the pool was cold. And now we can't seem to get any resolution from Keystone Resorts. Terrible place to stay!

Room Tip: Ask about the comfort of the beds.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Evergreen Condominiums? Share your experiences!